Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be a bit showy off at the moment with all the new things she's buying.
It was in very poor taste to say Ash would never post this so I am. Probably because he’s not a show off wanna be insta hun 🙄 Also I get the impression he comes from money so is used to having expensive things...

Reactions: 2
What a monstrosity of a car. Didn't think a chavmobile would be her thing seeing as she is from the Cotswolds

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was in very poor taste to say Ash would never post this so I am. Probably because he’s not a show off wanna be insta hun 🙄 Also I get the impression he comes from money so is used to having expensive things...
I get the impression they are both from money. Her parents seem to be well off too.

She needs to read the room - someone people couldn’t even afford Christmas due to the pandemic and losing their jobs. Children are going hungry because schools aren’t currently open. Families all around the uk are struggling. There she is showing off her brand new car - read the room Caroline you dumb witch.

Reactions: 6
Why is she so pathetic about Emily going to school? She needs to get a grip!

Reactions: 1
Why is she so pathetic about Emily going to school? She needs to get a grip!
Ahh no I think that’s a bit unfair. My daughter starts school September too and I’m a little bit gutted (although I’m excited at the same time) but it will be a big change as I’m a stay at home mum (although I’ll still have to look after her brother) saying that though she spends every moment of every day with me apart from the one day a week she goes to nursery....

Ahh no I think that’s a bit unfair. My daughter starts school September too and I’m a little bit gutted (although I’m excited at the same time) but it will be a big change as I’m a stay at home mum (although I’ll still have to look after her brother) saying that though she spends every moment of every day with me apart from the one day a week she goes to nursery....
You sound like you have a different attitude towards it though ‘little bit gutted, but excited’. She is making it all about herself, can’t talk about it etc 🙄 she needs to have some other purpose to focus on (aka a job) so she doesn’t live her whole live via her child.

She is going to become even more unrelatable when she is at school. Gym and kitchen cleaning time lapses galore

It's a disgrace if she doesn't get a job once emily starts school. I could never watch my husband slog his arse off, being away for weeks at a time while I pissed about cleaning and working out.

Reactions: 4
It's a disgrace if she doesn't get a job once emily starts school. I could never watch my husband slog his arse off, being away for weeks at a time while I pissed about cleaning and working out.
She thinks we need to see her cleaning her kitchen and a 7492nd update on her skincare routine that not one person is interested in

lumi spa flogging will be her new job

she’s all about that influencer life hun

Oh god I need to stop following her before all the boring school chat starts...She literally acts like Emily is the only child to have ever started school! She’s soooo dull

I can’t wait until my youngest starts school (in 2023) so I can go and get myself back into the world of work. I’ve been looking here and there for a little part time job but it’s slim pickings. We have made lots of sacrifices by me staying off (my company wouldn’t agree to me working 3 days a week so quit) so will be nice to contribute and be able to afford some more luxuries without my husband having to work extra hours to pay for things

Reactions: 5
Except she clearly doesn't clean v well as her latest story revealed she's 'treated herself' to someone to deep clean in April! I had a cleaner pre COVID but I also work, have my own business and look after my daughter when she isn't at nursery two days per week.

Also.. she says Emily doesn't play alone, but somehow had 4 hours (I think) to be on hold for a PlayStation?

She just really annoys me 🤷‍♀️

‘A cleaner to handle all the stuff that doesn’t get done..’ calm down cazzy! Really thinks she is the cut above everyone else. So whilst the cleaner is there what is she gonna do, watch?!

‘A cleaner to handle all the stuff that doesn’t get done..’ calm down cazzy! Really thinks she is the cut above everyone else. So whilst the cleaner is there what is she gonna do, watch?!
Probably explain that she lives on the north cotswold border 🤣

• Haha
Absolutely cringing at that interview she’s done with Emily. Asking her questions about herself and then when Emily answers correcting her?! Like she’s training her for a quiz show! Why can’t she just ask the questions (if she absolutely has to!!) and let Emily answer how she wants? She’s such a pushy parent can’t stand her. Carol has got such an ego it’s unbearable

Reactions: 4
Absolutely cringing at that interview she’s done with Emily. Asking her questions about herself and then when Emily answers correcting her?! Like she’s training her for a quiz show! Why can’t she just ask the questions (if she absolutely has to!!) and let Emily answer how she wants? She’s such a pushy parent can’t stand her. Carol has got such an ego it’s unbearable
She absolutely thought Emily reciting the Biggie lyrics was so unique and hilarious etc. She annoys me because she's just such a try hard with literally everything.

I didn’t know this one had her own thread. Pleased to see I’m not the only one that finds her boring.
The Cotswolds stuff makes me snigger after I saw her at my local retail park. Princess Em moaned to her that my kids were staring at her in the queue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.