Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think the Q and A thing was really false and she was asking herself the questions as she never gets that many comments on her grid.

Reactions: 1
My friend was meant to go to lapland last year and it was about £300.

She could definitely get a part time job now emily is at nursery.

Reactions: 2
I thought what she did yesterday was absolutely disgusting with the swipe up competition. It is so deceitful as there’s absolutely no mention she will get money from those swipe ups!! I find the whole thing desperate and greedy- go and get a proper job Cazza!!!

Reactions: 5
I thought what she did yesterday was absolutely disgusting with the swipe up competition. It is so deceitful as there’s absolutely no mention she will get money from those swipe ups!! I find the whole thing desperate and greedy- go and get a proper job Cazza!!!
I wish I'd screenshotted and sent to ASA that's got to be breaking some kind of advertising or affiliate rule SURELY.

Not sticking up for her but I thought she did put affiliate on each one? Can’t go back and check.

I saw that she was doing the same as Em so maybe I just assumed she’d put it.

And now she’s wondering about the Lumi “hype” 🙄 They’re all about as subtle as a turd in a swimming pool.

She’s put a post up asking for any recommendations for customised cake toppers? Just search on Etsy like everyone else you weapon

I’d want a refund for all those products, she always looks washed out and plain!

And now she’s wondering about the Lumi “hype” 🙄 They’re all about as subtle as a turd in a swimming pool.
Did you notice that she mentioned the PayPal finance thing when she was talking about the Lumi? She doesn’t seem like she’s hard up on cash so why not just buy it outright.

Reactions: 1
Did you notice that she mentioned the PayPal finance thing when she was talking about the Lumi? She doesn’t seem like she’s hard up on cash so why not just buy it outright.
She wouldn’t need the finance, that’s for everyone else’s benefit. The ones who can’t afford it really, but they manage to convince they need it.

She seems to be a bit showy off at the moment with all the new things she's buying.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.