Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little miss perfect trying her best to reduce plastic, save the planet, and lecturing us all in the meantime........ only to be using plastic tassimo coffee pods!!!! The irony 🤣 they are HORRENDOUS for the environment!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn't she say in her first 'what Em eats' thing that she had cut out all processed food? But then in today's story her lunch included turkey dinosaurs, cheese string and scotch egg? Make your mind up!

Reactions: 5
In my opinion there’s too much food on the plates. Even I wouldn’t eat that amount for a snack

Reactions: 1
In my opinion there’s too much food on the plates. Even I wouldn’t eat that amount for a snack
I think she said she’s trying to experiment and get more variation in her diet so maybe she’s just offering a variety of things to encourage her to try them?

I think she said she’s trying to experiment and get more variation in her diet so maybe she’s just offering a variety of things to encourage her to try them?
True, but it’s a lot of each thing really. Just my opinion though

Reactions: 2
I use to really like her. However now I feel that she just tries to show what a wonderful life is having with Em and it’s all show showy and look at me and how wonderful I am.

the lunch plate was ok but my god that snack plate was a lot for a small person.

Also she never posts a video or story of Emily talking so I doubt she is as advanced as she makes out

Reactions: 2
When she put the ‘disclaimer’ on about how much she’d ‘cleaned up’ Ems eating I was expecting to click through and feel really guilty about what I feed my children. In reality it left me wondering how bad her diet was before because I wouldn’t have said that was a particularly healthy/clean/revolutionary day of food for a 3 year old. To me just looked like a day of food for when you’ve been busy doing 1001 things and trying to use up what you’ve got in the house before a food shop. Certainly not what I’d be shouting about

Reactions: 3
She lives in Evesham. Wish she'd stop banging on about the North cotswold border.

Reactions: 6
She lives in Evesham. Wish she'd stop banging on about the North cotswold border.
I didn't even realise 'north Cotswold border' was a thing? I live in Wiltshire, should I be describing it in terms of the next county line?

I always laugh at the north cotswold border too 😂 it’s not a place! She’s trying to make something out of nothing as usual

What exactly was Em eating before?? If it’s groundbreaking news that she’s trying pancakes, sausages and a jam sandwich, I dread to think!

• Haha
What exactly was Em eating before?? If it’s groundbreaking news that she’s trying pancakes, sausages and a jam sandwich, I dread to think!
God knows. Maybe she actually ate all these things. But cassie needs some content for the gram

Reactions: 4
Yet again she shows what sort of person she is on her latest stories!
Picture of hubby with burns all over his face that he did at work, went to hospital, and then went back to work!
Meanwhile what has Caroline done today?? Oh a time lapse of a work out and an Instagram Q&A!
Give the poor guy a break!!

Why do we need to see that picture of his face?! How disrespectful to him to show that. Like you say hes a grafter whilst she books lavish trips for 10 months time (all for the gram) on his coat tails

Reactions: 1
How much would Lapland UK cost? He’s got to work hard to pay for that whilst she’s a stay at home mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.