Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her announcements for her gram mates are so extra. Probs in the hope they repost her and she gets more followers

Reactions: 1
Does diaryofahullmum not have her own thread? Feel for her not coping with a colicky baby and a difficult pre-schooler. Although she doesn't want to hear he has behaviour problems he has and now might be the time to get help, also saying he is addictive at that age would also point towards autism but some people choose to ignore. Get help, get coping strategies to help! Yes people are saying it with best intentions.

Reactions: 2
Does diaryofahullmum not have her own thread? Feel for her not coping with a colicky baby and a difficult pre-schooler. Although she doesn't want to hear he has behaviour problems he has and now might be the time to get help, also saying he is addictive at that age would also point towards autism but some people choose to ignore. Get help, get coping strategies to help! Yes people are saying it with best intentions.
I’m sure there was one, I can remember reading it but I can’t find it now. It was a while back and there was a lot of discussion even then about his behaviour. I’ve worked with children all my working life and it was quite obvious he has strong autistic tendencies. She doesn’t show him as much now and I’m guessing it’s because of the comments from others. It’s a bit sad for the little boy that she’s possibly just burying her head in the sand instead of getting support and help.

DOAHM once posted a massive rant back to people suggesting he was autistic. Sorry to derail!

#Try hard is back again banging on about buying a plate for that little boy (which is a nice thing to do) but instead of trying to raise as much awareness as she can about that charity she bangs on about gender stereotyping and how lady Emily smashes down that wall as what she is teaching her is making an impact! Oh shut up you annoying boring twit!

Reactions: 8
She couldn’t possibly do a good deed and not talk about it for ages on Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 4
The only time we see DOAHM is when someone gifts her something, those cards she was gifted.. almost tossing them to one side! Rude cow

Cazzy’s aff link for a £3 dress 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yet she makes out hers something else! We see you Caroline 👀

The only time we see DOAHM is when someone gifts her something, those cards she was gifted.. almost tossing them to one side! Rude cow
I’ve said this before! Never really does stories and then will do 10 all for an add! She’s so annoying!

I’ve said this before! Never really does stories and then will do 10 all for an add! She’s so annoying!
She always comes on looking an absolute state as well 🥴 I skip past her long stories cos I know for a fact I won’t be buying anything shes had gifted when she doesn’t even sort her self out to advertise it!

Reactions: 3
duck me they really do love a swipe up don’t they? She’s not even purchased them jumpers! Noticed kayla is doing it too now 🤦🏻‍♀️ I really enjoyed her stories/content before too but it seems she wants to sell in on the affs also

Oh god her stories q&a.... I’m a bit like Monica and Charlotte from SATC with a pinch of street cred. Absolutely no street cred whatsoever I find her the cringiest most try hard person on the internet.
I wouldn’t even mind if she owned it but the fact she’s so far up her own arse she thinks she’s even relatively “cool” (and as if grown women even CARE about that!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She annoys me with her ask me anything questions. Someone asks about trying for another baby. "Don't ask me that question" 🙃

I think she definitely does want another baby otherwise you’d just answer ‘no’ instead of big spiel

Let’s post about the shittest shittest news ever for engagement but not actually reveal the news.

Reactions: 5
She’s tagged Ash in pictures of Yorkshire Terriers as a hint for one- she can’t control the dog she’s got and she constantly moans about him! She constantly lets him for runs off lead while moaning that he’s got tit recall 🙄 so yes definitely get another one! Idiot woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.