Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked her why she doesn't do talking stories anymore. And she said she reads here

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she puts *’s next to random words in the middle of her posts?

Reactions: 2
someone asked what days Emily is doing at nursery ‘shes doing 3 full days’ .. WHAT DAYS. I personally couldn’t care less what 3 days she does but annoys me when she doesn’t even answer the question. Her Q&A’s always piss me off

Does anyone else think shes a bit overly obsessed with her daughter? ‘cant get her back quick enough’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ go out with your friends or do this business work you keep harping on about! She won’t have even had her bloody tea yet

Reactions: 3
someone asked what days Emily is doing at nursery ‘shes doing 3 full days’ .. WHAT DAYS. I personally couldn’t care less what 3 days she does but annoys me when she doesn’t even answer the question. Her Q&A’s always piss me off

Does anyone else think shes a bit overly obsessed with her daughter? ‘cant get her back quick enough’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ go out with your friends or do this business work you keep harping on about! She won’t have even had her bloody tea yet
Her q&a's ask me a question any question but don't ask me if were having another baby 🙄.
She irritates me, go and find something to do.

Reactions: 4
Tbf its a bit weird if some random follower wants to know specifically what days a child is in nursery

Reactions: 7
Do you remember when she jumped on the bandwagon and vowed to never use filters on stories again? That lasted long...😂🙃

Her latest post also makes Emily sound like she's the next Mike Tyson, all of that hitting and kicking 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tbf its a bit weird if some random follower wants to know specifically what days a child is in nursery
Yeah but she's also probably going to post when she's at nursery anyway.
Do you remember when she jumped on the bandwagon and vowed to never use filters on stories again? That lasted long...😂🙃

Her latest post also makes Emily sound like she's the next Mike Tyson, all of that hitting and kicking 🤷🏻‍♀️
Do you think that really happened? I wonder if some of what she posts is exaggerated for content. What else has she got to post about?

Yeah it is weird that someone wanted to know - but she could have just skipped that question.
Her q&a's ask me a question any question but don't ask me if were having another baby 🙄.
She irritates me, go and find something to do.
She probably would want another I think but doesn’t want to go through IVF again which is understandable but shes putting herself out there is a mummy influencer (🙄😴) so is obviously going to get questioned about more children

Surely a 3 year old should be well past the hitting and kicking stage

Reactions: 1
Vegan and spouts about it daily
Christmas spreadsheet / bleating on about it / video of it in use 🙄”I always buy for the postman Cos you know, he’s a hun”
Cleaning the kitchen time lapse
Bad attitude when someone asks her a question she didn’t want to be asked

I watch this when I need help going to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only word I can use to describe her is that she’s a massive gif 😂 how many more times has she got to mention 90s hip hop and r&b till we think she’s cool?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.