Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't live in the cotswolds. She makes out she does. But she lives very close to Worcestershire which is not in the cotswolds. I don't know whether she says this to make it sound like a better place to live.
Haha I know where she lives, and laugh sooooo much when she says about the North Cotswold Border!!

So much for deleting the app and having a social media detox....then “popping” on the next day!! Who is she trying to kid?!

Reactions: 3
So much for deleting the app and having a social media detox....then “popping” on the next day!! Who is she trying to kid?!
I'm also bored of seeing her gym time-lapse. Its almost as boring as her sorting the kitchen

These insta huns are so predictable and fickle.
Caroline’s bestie diaryofahullmum only ever does stories now when she’s been gifted something or doing an #ad!

These insta huns are so predictable and fickle.
Caroline’s bestie diaryofahullmum only ever does stories now when she’s been gifted something or doing an #ad!
I don’t mind diaryofahullmum, I don’t think she flogs stuff she wouldn’t use or buy, the two out of that clan that are so up themselves are Caroline and Mamafran

Reactions: 1
Holy tit! Never mind next haul for Christmas shopping! Can she not see that she’s got a moustache on them vids! Couldn’t even look at what she’d bought for looking at that

• Haha
“Look what I’ve bought”.. what she means is look what I’ve spent my husbands money on.

Reactions: 5
It’s a very vapid existence. She literally has nothing going on so her focus on these absolute meaningless tasks & occasions is totally overblown. Most people don’t have the time to think endlessly about bloody hoovers, school viewings and Christmas in September!

Reactions: 2
My god how can one woman be so obsessed with a bloody hoover? Her content is absolute dog shite at the moment

It’s a very vapid existence. She literally has nothing going on so her focus on these absolute meaningless tasks & occasions is totally overblown. Most people don’t have the time to think endlessly about bloody hoovers, school viewings and Christmas in September!
Exactly this! Sometimes I feel very jealous of SAHMs for being able to afford to just not work and spend full time with their children , then I look at her stories and think... Nah I need some purpose in life🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
We’re not all like her honestly 🤣
Don't get me wrong I have a 6 months old, and its the hardest thing I've ever done, so I have full respect for most SAHMs!😂 I just kind of feel sorry for her that her biggest problem and decisions is which cordless hoover to get... Must be a really sad existence...

Reactions: 2
Her story “if MasterCard made husbands”
I am laughing!! How dumb can you get 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.