Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe people find her funny. She looks like she needs a good wash.
I used to find her funny, but I think she might genuinely have some kinda mental health problems now. Hopefully someone close to her has recognised this and is trying to help.

Reactions: 2
I used to find her funny, but I think she might genuinely have some kinda mental health problems now. Hopefully someone close to her has recognised this and is trying to help.
Agreed! She used to be quite funny (and annoying!) now she’s neurotic, I hope her insta huns are checking in on her when it really matters!

Reactions: 1
Agreed! She used to be quite funny (and annoying!) now she’s neurotic, I hope her insta huns are checking in on her when it really matters!
Doubtful
Not when one is flogging rebranded goods from AliExpress with twins (not sure if she’s mentioned it but she’s got twins)
The other is too busy searching for a £500 computer console whilst everyone else is worrying about a pandemic and probably how to get by this Christmas what with losing jobs etc
And the other will be chopping veg from the Xmas gram

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just comparing my 3yo to hers and I don’t think mine would say that about someone having an angry face. Then again, we don’t often encounter rude people...

I was always told to treat people how you want to be treated so I’d love to know what she said.

Edited to add: this is about the story about her going to Curry’s with Em.

Reactions: 3
Just comparing my 3yo to hers and I don’t think mine would say that about someone having an angry face. Then again, we don’t often encounter rude people...

I was always told to treat people how you want to be treated so I’d love to know what she said.

Edited to add: this is about the story about her going to Curry’s with Em.
I think she makes somethings up for content

I think she makes somethings up for content
definitely.. when she shows emily talking i can barely understand what shes saying she isnt the best talker but according to caroline she comes out with some belters 🙄

She’s such a pushy mum! Ballet, swimming, horse riding, music class! Whatever next!

How could we even forget the baby Spanish classes!

You can tell she’s not really a ballet kind of girl, so
why did she even get her to try it?
Because that’s what Caroline would like her to do!! And it’s usually her way or the high way!

On her latest post she can’t wait for 2 weeks of being lazy over Christmas?!
She doesn’t do anything anyway! Doesn’t work, no career, one child who goes to nursery! If someone has enough time on their hands to do a time lapse of cleaning their kitchen, they really don’t need a break!!

Reactions: 9
On her latest post she can’t wait for 2 weeks of being lazy over Christmas?!
She doesn’t do anything anyway! Doesn’t work, no career, one child who goes to nursery! If someone has enough time on their hands to do a time lapse of cleaning their kitchen, they really don’t need a break!!
So true, nowt worse than a SAHM moaning they need a break when the kids go to nursery/school! Fair enough if had little ones 24/7

Reactions: 4
How convenient that she’s logged off for a few days?
Anyone suspect she’s going to break the tier/bubbles rules?! I bet quite a few will be taking a conveniently timed insta break!

Reactions: 4
Why can't she see her family? Unless they are in a tier 4 area? She's in a tier 2 area.

Reactions: 1
I wonder whether half of the shite she posts online actually happens 🤔

Yet another post about Emily sleeping. Does anyone really care?

Cos she has nothing else going on in her ‘perfect’ life. Not once have we heard her say her husband is pissing her off has anyone else noticed? Random I know 😂😂

I personally don’t think she’s achieved that much, bedtime still sounds a nightmare to me!

I personally don’t think she’s achieved that much, bedtime still sounds a nightmare to me!
Says shes doesn’t regret rocking her to sleep etc. Bet you do at 10pm when you’ve been up since 6am and just want to chill and want Corrie but Princess Perfect wont shut her bleeping eyes, or her gob 🤣🤣

She doesn’t work so it doesn’t really matter what time Emily goes to bed and gets up anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.