Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now deleted the post 🙄
I didn’t even notice she’d deleted it! It was probably something really petty and maybe she realised there are bigger things going on in the world.

If it was something awful for her then I’ll take it back, but we won’t know because she won’t share I guess!

Reactions: 2
She really loves to dramatise EVERYTHING doesn’t she? It’s a PlayStation, duck right off some people are struggling to put food on their table 🖕🏻

Reactions: 6
She’s an absolute loser 😂 bit tone deaf that her biggest problem is not being able to get her hands on a 500 quid PlayStation for her husband when people are losing their jobs

Reactions: 4
She lives with her head up her own backside!
Why is she going on and on about her first world problems when everything going on in the world right now! How she has that many followers is a miracle!

Reactions: 3
Is she hoping to be gifted one? Or does she have nothing better to do than spend all that time trying to get one and also story all her attempts. How many days are we going to endure #playstationgate or whatever she will call it.

She’s clearly got very little going on in her life, she obsesses over everything

Oh my god cry me a bleeping river because you can't get your hands on a £500!!!!gift for your husband because its sold out, oh the tragedy!!! Also who the hell does she think cares about this stuff?? I didn't think she could sink amy lower from filming herself cleaning her kitchen every day, but guess what??? SHE CAN!!!

It would be nice to have £500 to spend on my husband but he’ll be lucky to get something little off the kids!

I really don’t think she realises how fortunate she is! Wonder what Ash will plan on getting her if he thinks she’s getting him a PS5.

Imagine asking your friends who are up in the night feeding babies to look for a PS5 for your man child. The obsession over everything is getting a bit on my last nerve now

Reactions: 6
Is she hoping to be gifted one? Or does she have nothing better to do than spend all that time trying to get one and also story all her attempts. How many days are we going to endure #playstationgate or whatever she will call it.
Hoping to be gifted one. I used to follow as loved the parenting chat especially when I was bringing up my girls after my split. My partner would love a PS5 but times are hard. They need to lesrn to read the room

Hoping to be gifted one. I used to follow as loved the parenting chat especially when I was bringing up my girls after my split. My partner would love a PS5 but times are hard. They need to lesrn to read the room
Surely they’re not stupid enough to gift her one! How insane would that be 😂

But I agree, learn to read the room! People are struggling so badly at the moment so she’s fortunate to even be in the position to be able to afford one!

Also, she’s not working really so surely Ash is going to notice £500 gone from their bank account?

I mean did she actually buy those wellies for her daughter or just link them for the gram 🤦‍♀️ She’s soo vanilla

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.