Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone actually replied to the denim dress for sale saying you could get it brand new in the store for the same price. She replied “Good to know” so sarcastically and still hasn’t removed the item for sale. She donates shoes to the shoe company abroad but doesn’t donate clothes? Probably because the shoe company tag her to inflate her already massive ego
I remember that! Surely she has some friends she could pass the stuff onto

Surely she can’t be that hard up for money? Especially considering she doesn’t work! More fool the mugs who pay her for these items too!
I unfollowed her when she was outraged at having their child benefit stopped as her husband earned too much - she used that money for Waterbabies 🤣 So unrelatable. Anyway my point was the husband is loaded.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her when she was outraged at having their child benefit stopped as her husband earned too much - she used that money for Waterbabies 🤣 So unrelatable. Anyway my point was the husband is loaded.
What a dick. Our CB pays for our shopping! I knew a woman who put the CB into savings. She never needed a penny of it. She would then complain to me about not having her usual 3 holidays a year to her own villa in spain. Perspective ffs.

What a dick. Our CB pays for our shopping! I knew a woman who put the CB into savings. She never needed a penny of it. She would then complain to me about not having her usual 3 holidays a year to her own villa in spain. Perspective ffs.
I wish I was able to put our CB into savings but it just gets absorbed into our money and goes towards whatever! Maybe I need to start selling my used things for the same price I paid for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wish I was able to put our CB into savings but it just gets absorbed into our money and goes towards whatever! Maybe I need to start selling my used things for the same price I paid for them 😂
Does she actually sell any of her clothes though? Because who's paying that much for second hand clothes. Next isn't a designer brand its fast fashion

Reactions: 2
Does she actually sell any of her clothes though? Because who's paying that much for second hand clothes. Next isn't a designer brand its fast fashion
Poor quality fast fashion at that - their baby clothes aren’t cheap but develop holes mega quickly - Sainsburys and Tesco on the other hand lasts for ages and wears well at 1/3 of the price!

Poor quality fast fashion at that - their baby clothes aren’t cheap but develop holes mega quickly - Sainsburys and Tesco on the other hand lasts for ages and wears well at 1/3 of the price!
I find tesco stuff shrinks in the wash though. Their boys clothes arent great 😩 usual problem for boys stuff mind!

I find tesco stuff shrinks in the wash though. Their boys clothes arent great 😩 usual problem for boys stuff mind!
This drives me crazy, my sons wardrobe is half the size of my daughters! Poor boys.

One thing I will give credit to Caroline for is that Emily seems to be a bit of a toy boy and she’s great at encouraging her and doesn’t mind her not being a girly girl! Some other instagram mums are definitely forcing their girls into dresses and things!

Why does she insist on telling us 100 times a day Emily isn’t into girly things? She’s not the first kid to not want to wear a pink tutu cazzy 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why does she insist on telling us 100 times a day Emily isn’t into girly things? She’s not the first kid to not want to wear a pink tutu cazzy 🙄
Maybe she’s been reading here because I said it’s good she encourages it?

On a different note, I can’t believe her husband is now away until the end of September!

Reactions: 1
[QUOTE="leopardlover, post: 2209971, member: 13362"
On a different note, I can’t believe her husband is now away until the end of September!
[/QUOTE]

can’t blame him really, I’d do anything to be away from that boring cow

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why he’s away so much? He jet washes houses and patios, does he go to the other side of the country to do it or does he have another job too? 🤔

Following on from selling Emily’s second hand stuff, she is now selling a Kate Spade handbag that she was given. Trying to make money out of things she’s been given, she’s low!

• Wow
This woman is a joke. So cringe how she tries to be hip and cool. And she is so rude to her followers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.