Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever spend any time with ‘Em’ or does she spend her whole time filming herself sorting things?
And why is her poor husband working so much so she can film herself putting clothes away? She's very lucky to not have had to return to work.

Reactions: 2
What’s this no filter crap she’s on about half her grid posts are filtered 🙄

How old is she? She seems childish but looks old ish?

How old is she? She seems childish but looks old ish

Reactions: 1
Jeez passive aggressive much? Don’t share stuff online if you cba with messages from people presumably trying to be helpful 🙄 her attitude is of someone with 500K followers rather than one clinging to a swipe up function by the skin of her teeth

Reactions: 4
Jeez passive aggressive much? Don’t share stuff online if you cba with messages from people presumably trying to be helpful 🙄 her attitude is of someone with 500K followers rather than one clinging to a swipe up function by the skin of her teeth
Why didnt she just say thanks for the messages. I appreciate everyone getting in touch. No need to be rude. She thinks she's better than everyone else.

She’s always rude when asked a question, it’s liked she can’t be arsed with anyone daring to ask her a question about something so mundane when all she posts is mundane stuff. I swear I see more of her own kitchen than I do of my own.

She is THE most boring woman ever. Said it before and I just have to say it again. Desperate to be a cool mum.... STOP with the long dresses and converse it is not the look for you hun

Reactions: 7
She is THE most boring woman ever. Said it before and I just have to say it again. Desperate to be a cool mum.... STOP with the long dresses and converse it is not the look for you hun
Also Emily comes across a brat! She posted she kicked her in the shin the other day

Reactions: 3
Why does she sell Emily’s clothes off for sooo much money it’s so bad!!! Second hand wellies for £13 a second hand coat for £18?!!! I got my little girl a Zara coat in the charity shop for a fiver the other day and it was immaculate

Reactions: 3
Why does she sell Emily’s clothes off for sooo much money it’s so bad!!! Second hand wellies for £13 a second hand coat for £18?!!! I got my little girl a Zara coat in the charity shop for a fiver the other day and it was immaculate
I thought this! I just got a pair of brand new wellies from Matalan, not Next I know, but they were £2! Brand new and £2!!!

I thought this! I just got a pair of brand new wellies from Matalan, not Next I know, but they were £2! Brand new and £2!!!
Shes trying to sell them for the price she bought them. It wasn't long ago that she was selling a bundle of tops with stains on them

Shes trying to sell them for the price she bought them. It wasn't long ago that she was selling a bundle of tops with stains on them
Someone actually replied to the denim dress for sale saying you could get it brand new in the store for the same price. She replied “Good to know” so sarcastically and still hasn’t removed the item for sale. She donates shoes to the shoe company abroad but doesn’t donate clothes? Probably because the shoe company tag her to inflate her already massive ego

Reactions: 6
Surely she can’t be that hard up for money? Especially considering she doesn’t work! More fool the mugs who pay her for these items too!

Champagne lifestyle on lemonade money - that’s the only reason you would do what she’s doing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.