Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think that’s why her husband works a lot? If she had a job, perhaps he could do less hours and be home more? He just always seems to be away a lot!
I think that's exactly why. I feel a bit sorry for him. He works so much so she can stay at home making boring content for the gram. Either that or he can't stand her and chooses to work away so much. I cannot wait until the influencer heyday is over and all these lazy witches have to get actual jobs. How unfunny is life that these idiots profit from showing their boring bleeping shopping hauls etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iv followed Caroline for quite a while now and she never really bothered me until the time she got gifted tickets to go and see marvel live! My 10 year old is autistic and a MASSIVE marvel fan! I had just bought tickets for him and his dad and grandad to go it cost us about £150 and what got me the most was I remember her posting about it and said Emily didn’t really like super heroes! 🤬 I couldn’t believe it! These people will literally take anything for free!!!

Reactions: 4
Iv followed Caroline for quite a while now and she never really bothered me until the time she got gifted tickets to go and see marvel live! My 10 year old is autistic and a MASSIVE marvel fan! I had just bought tickets for him and his dad and grandad to go it cost us about £150 and what got me the most was I remember her posting about it and said Emily didn’t really like super heroes! 🤬 I couldn’t believe it! These people will literally take anything for free!!!
I remember commenting on here about that at the time. It was evidence that she will take anything if it’s #gifted to be like her influencer huns!

and of course she is researching schools and studying ofsted reports 6 months before you can even apply for schools 🙄
She needs some real friends and a social life pronto!!

I remember commenting on here about that at the time. It was evidence that she will take anything if it’s #gifted to be like her influencer huns!

and of course she is researching schools and studying ofsted reports 6 months before you can even apply for schools 🙄
I think it’s fairly obvious she has no life and no friends. Her insta “squad” is all for the gram. There’s rarely a mention of any real life friends. Borrrrring

Reactions: 3

The researching school stories made me panic a bit as my daughter will be going to school at the same time, then I just remembered she is super extra and clearly Emily has to have the best of the best.

The researching school stories made me panic a bit as my daughter will be going to school at the same time, then I just remembered she is super extra and clearly Emily has to have the best of the best.
I was the exact same. I panicked for 5 mins and then I realised that Mrs 29ish just has to have the best of the best and calmed the eff down. That poor little girl is going to be brought up to be so precocious and anxious because of her bored stepford housewife wannabe. She has absolutely nothing else to focus on so I actuallu feel a bit bad for her. Imagine her in twenty years time when Miss Emily has moved out and wants her own independence and Boriline has to actually live her own life rather than control Emily's!

My daughter will also be going to school at the same time. Why is she researching so much? Just look at what schools afe in your catchment area, as thats the ones you stand most chance of getting in.

Reactions: 2
Same here, my child will be going to school at the same time.
We have two primary schools near by, I will have a look at both, see which one feels right and that’s the decision made.
Why does everything have to be so complex and such a big issue!

Reactions: 1
Same here, my child will be going to school at the same time.
We have two primary schools near by, I will have a look at both, see which one feels right and that’s the decision made.
Why does everything have to be so complex and such a big issue!
We are the same! 2 schools in walking distance so will be seeing at the time which from the 2 he will go to.. Caroline doesnt work so can research like that, drive to and from a school that might be further away as doesn’t have a job to get to and she would probably move house to get her darling into which ever school she saw fit! If you’re that bothered send her to private school!

We are the same! 2 schools in walking distance so will be seeing at the time which from the 2 he will go to.. Caroline doesnt work so can research like that, drive to and from a school that might be further away as doesn’t have a job to get to and she would probably move house to get her darling into which ever school she saw fit! If you’re that bothered send her to private school!
Surely now emily is going to nursery 3 full days she could get a job? She will only get 15 hours free funding as she doesn't work. So her poor husband is having to work extra hours so she can sit at home and do nothing?

Surely now emily is going to nursery 3 full days she could get a job? She will only get 15 hours free funding as she doesn't work. So her poor husband is having to work extra hours so she can sit at home and do nothing?
I didn’t realise she would only get the 15 hours free! I’m new to the childcare world and it’s all a bit confusing. My husband would be having words with me about getting a little job to help with funds! Definitely seems a bit spoilt...

I didn’t realise she would only get the 15 hours free! I’m new to the childcare world and it’s all a bit confusing. My husband would be having words with me about getting a little job to help with funds! Definitely seems a bit spoilt...
Both parents need to be working 16 hours a week minimum or to earn the equivalent of minimum wage for 16 hours to get the 30 hours funding. So as she doesn't work she's only entitled to 15 hours. And as zomzom isn't trading at the moment she can't use that.

Both parents need to be working 16 hours a week minimum or to earn the equivalent of minimum wage for 16 hours to get the 30 hours funding. So as she doesn't work she's only entitled to 15 hours. And as zomzom isn't trading at the moment she can't use that.
She will probably have listed herself as an employee of her husbands company surely? I know she said she was closing zomzom for a while to focus on his jet wash business

I always wondered with the clothing how she could use other people’s lyrics? Surely they wouldn’t give permission?

Actually find it quite sad that the only friends she appears to have are her tribe of fellow insta mums. Commenting on each others photos, a whats app group and the odd meet up does not a friendship make.

‘Travelling back to the north cotswold boArder’

You either live in the cotswolds or you don’t hun. She’s such a knob.

Reactions: 7
‘Travelling back to the north cotswold boArder’

You either live in the cotswolds or you don’t hun. She’s such a knob.
She doesn't live in the cotswolds. She makes out she does. But she lives very close to Worcestershire which is not in the cotswolds. I don't know whether she says this to make it sound like a better place to live.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.