Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if this has been mentioned before but a few weeks ago she was asking for recommendations for a pram because Emily is so tall she’s outgrowing the one they currently have. She’s 3?! Why does she need a pram?! My 3.5 year old is NUTS, I mean he’s a nightmare outdoors and constantly tries to run away. But he doesn’t have a pram and hasn’t been in one for a year now, we just deal with it and are always on our guard as he needs to learn. Emily doesn’t seem that way, she seems to walk well when they’re out and about- spending money on a pram (or begging for a freebie to replace the freebie she already has!) seems utterly pointless!
She has only just got rid of the Ikea highchair too! She says how big and tall Emily is for her age so I have no clue how/why she has squeezed her into that for so long!

Reactions: 1
Wow what interesting content of watching her walk up and down her landing for exercise 🧐 and a few lunges just on one leg for good measure

Reactions: 3
Her hubby ain’t awful looking though. He’s definitely had a glow up since they got married!

Her hubby ain’t awful looking though. He’s definitely had a glow up since they got married!
[/QUOTE]
she’s definitely punching

I don’t know how she has a following, she is so bland. Everything about her and her life is so boring.

Reactions: 2
She is so desperate to be cool and “woke”. Cazzy just admit you’re boring and bland... no amount of cleaning time lapses are ever going to change that.

Reactions: 5
I've just lost a few minutes of my life watching her stories. I was absolutely gripped by that last one, watching her doing work on her laptop and rubbing her face 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️

Bet cazzy feels part of the elite promoting Tesco! The whole of the gram are at it aren’t they 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ve struggled with her for ages. She comes across as so desperate and fake! No wonder she can’t get her following up! She’s been on 12k for ages. Her content is so boring! She needs to get a life or a job!

I’ve struggled with her for ages. She comes across as so desperate and fake! No wonder she can’t get her following up! She’s been on 12k for ages. Her content is so boring! She needs to get a life or a job!
Does she have any friends? You only ever see her hanging out with that old lady she befriended.

• Haha
Does she have any friends? You only ever see her hanging out with that old lady she befriended.
She seems like hard work tbh. I vaguely remember posting that her friendships changed when she had Emily. I could be wrong but it seems like she expects a lot of attention and is probably a self centred friend. I think she also fell out with her sister when she had her fertility issues as her sister was pregnant.
Obviously no-one knows the details and I could be wrong but I just get the impression that she is very highly strung and can be a stroppy mare!

Reactions: 6
She seems like hard work tbh. I vaguely remember posting that her friendships changed when she had Emily. I could be wrong but it seems like she expects a lot of attention and is probably a self centred friend. I think she also fell out with her sister when she had her fertility issues as her sister was pregnant.
Obviously no-one knows the details and I could be wrong but I just get the impression that she is very highly strung and can be a stroppy mare!
Yes I get that impression. Not sure her friendship with em and lil is that real either. Feels like its for Instagram rather than a genuine friendship. I think she's probably quite lonely, with her husband working away a lot and having nobody around.

Reactions: 3
Yes I get that impression. Not sure her friendship with em and lil is that real either. Feels like its for Instagram rather than a genuine friendship. I think she's probably quite lonely, with her husband working away a lot and having nobody around.
I feel like they just put up with her, she just doesn’t seem to ‘fit’ in anywhere!

Emily is going to nursery 3 full days a week as of September. Does this mean she will get a job?

• Haha
Emily is going to nursery 3 full days a week as of September. Does this mean she will get a job?
Do you think that’s why her husband works a lot? If she had a job, perhaps he could do less hours and be home more? He just always seems to be away a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.