Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg how rude is this response? It wasn’t even asked in a rude way. Considering she’s made her following off her IVF journey and fertility issues, she shouldn’t really be crappy when someone asks if she would do it again. She could’ve just replied saying they aren’t sure if they’re having a second child. Rude witch
She is awful. If the question offends her then fair enough, it may be a touchy subject. Why share it on stories with a salty reply?

Total drama queen nobhead!

Reactions: 4
She is awful. If the question offends her then fair enough, it may be a touchy subject. Why share it on stories with a salty reply?

Total drama queen nobhead!
Yeah that’s what I thought, if she didn’t want to answer it she could’ve just ignored it or messaged privately saying she didn’t want to answer

Reactions: 2
Or here’s a novel idea....... not posted an ask me anything on a public Instagram page if it was a touchy subject!

Reactions: 7
She’s an absolute witch - she clearly thinks she’s above everyone and I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone who loves herself as much as her. Don’t get me started on the ‘ok byeeeee’ thing she does - you’re not cool Cazza.

Reactions: 5
She drives me insane. I’ve followed her from
Her ivf days as we were going through it at the same time but she’s really changed. She’s so obnoxious and arrogant

why would she sell a top with a pasta sauce stain?! or who would even buy it 😂

• Haha
it was Monday! sorry bit late posting it hahah she was selling a set of 3 tops and was like ‘middle one has a slight pasta sauce stain’ .. get rid then! i wouldn’t take stained clothes to charity shop let alone try get 💰 for them

it was Monday! sorry bit late posting it hahah she was selling a set of 3 tops and was like ‘middle one has a slight pasta sauce stain’ .. get rid then! i wouldn’t take stained clothes to charity shop let alone try get 💰 for them
this is so true! Wouldn’t dare send something stained to charity! If it’s not good enough for my kids to wear (was it not too small) then I’m not taking it to a charity shop. They need to make money not just for stuff people can’t be arsed to take to the fabric bin!

• Heart
Surely. Suuuurely, she doesn’t think she’s cool? Have you seen the picture (ad) of her and ‘Em’ at the castle? WTF is with her hi top converse, knee length dress and rain mac with a backpack?! She looks frumpy!! Half 60 year old school teacher and half 15 year old teenager looking for his/her identity.

Surely. Suuuurely, she doesn’t think she’s cool? Have you seen the picture (ad) of her and ‘Em’ at the castle? WTF is with her hi top converse, knee length dress and rain mac with a backpack?! She looks frumpy!! Half 60 year old school teacher and half 15 year old teenager looking for his/her identity.
I honestly dislike her style 🤮

Ps Cazza stick a bit of fake tan on your legs!

I honestly dislike her style 🤮
Horrendous isn’t it! She thinks she’s so cool!

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned before but a few weeks ago she was asking for recommendations for a pram because Emily is so tall she’s outgrowing the one they currently have. She’s 3?! Why does she need a pram?! My 3.5 year old is NUTS, I mean he’s a nightmare outdoors and constantly tries to run away. But he doesn’t have a pram and hasn’t been in one for a year now, we just deal with it and are always on our guard as he needs to learn. Emily doesn’t seem that way, she seems to walk well when they’re out and about- spending money on a pram (or begging for a freebie to replace the freebie she already has!) seems utterly pointless!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.