Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the ‘I know this is thrilling right’ posts? If you find it boring cazzy we certainly are. Take your attention seeking somewhere else!

Reactions: 5
I generally don't mind her, but I did think 'what the duck is wrong with me' when I watched stories of her cleaning the kitchen and hanging up her washing..

Reactions: 1
Just watched her stories on the music records. WHY did she feel the need to explain her choices in such depth? Your not the first white girl to like hip hop and rnb. Get over yourself!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today's stories:
"Its so hot today and can't believe our new grass isn't ready, oh woe is me we will *have* to be on the driveway all day".
bleeping hell, you're lucky you have a garden and/or a driveway! I live in a 5th floor flat with a balcony that is in the shade 🙃

Also "I have to go and have some blood tests cos I'm tired. I'm pretty sure I have low B12 and iron, but I don't have a PhD"
WHAT why would you need a PhD to practice medicine or to be a nurse 🤔🙄

She is so entitled, it makes my skin crawl. She lives the most boring life and had to justify all of her ridiculous decisions to us constantly!

Reactions: 8
Why does she not just put up a story asking for a free holiday? It’d be far easier than the blatant ‘hinting’ that she’s currently doing. duck off Cazzy, do your research on google like all the rest of us mere mortals. I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 6
That is what trip advisor is for!
Go ahead, you just keep on worrying about your first world problems!

The head tilt in today’s bronzed skin boomerang 😡
Absolute cringebag! I know it's great to be self confident and normally I champion people showing themselves a bit of love. For some reason she just winds me up. Just a bit too cocky methinks!

Let’s not forget she got #gifted that tiba & marl backpack because she moaned soooo much that her dog had chewed the one she bought! She tagged tiba & marl over and over, so desperate!!

Reactions: 6
she is soo trying to show off shes the most inclusive mother, all the books, greta thunburg doll at 3y/o 🙄 reaaaally. as if she would do that if it wasnt for instagram

Reactions: 2
she is soo trying to show off shes the most inclusive mother, all the books, greta thunburg doll at 3y/o 🙄 reaaaally. as if she would do that if it wasnt for instagram
Correct. It's all for the gram. She couldn't give a duck. Another vapid, lazy air head trying to avoid getting a real job.

Correct. It's all for the gram. She couldn't give a duck. Another vapid, lazy air head trying to avoid getting a real job.
Also The books and doll are all thanks to her aunt. It’s not like she has actively purchased these items because she thinks her daughter should have them!

Reactions: 2
Omg how rude is this response? It wasn’t even asked in a rude way. Considering she’s made her following off her IVF journey and fertility issues, she shouldn’t really be crappy when someone asks if she would do it again. She could’ve just replied saying they aren’t sure if they’re having a second child. Rude witch

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.