Married At First Sight UK S6 #4 Blink three times if you are OK, Marilyse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with Franky is he's that bad in front of the cameras, what the hell is he like when the cameras are turned off!?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
For the sake of your children please put LEAVE Marilyse. You cannot have that cretin around your little ones 😣
Doesn’t bare thinking about does it. I really like Marilyse she’s a very mature lady with a lot of class but she needs to read the signs.
I can’t believe Marylise is only 37!! What?!
She looks like a sunbeds user, terribly ageing.

**not referring to her micro dresses when I say class 😂 Her personality and the way she portrays herself.

Reactions: 10
What did Marilyse have written on the bottom of her card? Did it say “please send help, this man is crazy”?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else reckon Eden and 'Lady Nadia' are at home kicking themselves for royally bleeping up and getting sacked from Celebs go dating and now Paul is getting all the gigs that might have been theirs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tayah loves the drama , she thinks she's the only "happy couple" and is smug

Reactions: 16
I don't get how they were so flirty then when they are together they don't even snog!!!

Reactions: 6
Franky is scary AF and has serious issues. Its also weird how no one who knows Franky has come out in the media to say anything either way. He has serious control issues, is misogynistic and cannot under any circumstances be told he is wrong. He's a wrong un and his body language/facial expressions (plus behaviour!!!) and incessant insisting that he is 'fine' and 'cracking jokes' suggest otherwise.. eurghhh!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.