Married At First Sight UK S6 #4 Blink three times if you are OK, Marilyse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they so anti Josh? He was backed into a corner my a lunatic Morag screaming and crying because he couldn’t remember her and then accusing him of being a lad / fuckboy wtill with no evidence/backing? Where’s her accountability to the group.

Reactions: 31
No women are gonna be busting down his door 😂 he’s been exposed on Twitter calling numerous women slags 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What do they want Ant to do?? Lead her on and shag her when he’s not interested. (I’m behind sorry haha)

Reactions: 16
Watching on delay “I’m so excited to move to Doncaster, I’ve never actually been there” - I burst out laughing. That would explain why you’re excited then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s just hit me 🙈 (Very delayed)
Bob and David Walliams are literally the same person 🤔😳😂🤣
The way More-ag talks does my head in!
“iiiiiii juss’t donnnnt know if hezzzzz forrrr meeeeeeeeeeeeee”
Followed by a laugh at 300,000 decibels 🥴🙉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We’re not shown a lot but even with snippets and edits I think Alexis shouldn’t be so angry with Ant/ the process, it’s embarrassing to watch

she’s still assuming that he needs to try and put in effort

Just ARSKSTTT him if he likes you or not bleeping hell
And if I hear the words 'it's my truth' one more time I'll scream - all that basically means is whether it's true or not that's what I think so it stands... no love, it doesn't. Oh, and what's with the cheap silk outfits all the girls wear, not one of them ever look classy, it's like they've rolled around the floor of Primark and Select then headed off for a night out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Bob needs to stop friggen crying.

Girls need better clothes to wear, does the programme provide clothes?

I felt sad for Alexisa but Ant did say to her on numerous occasions, it's just a friendship.

Luke needs to get rid of Morag, if they stay together she will defo stray, numerous times

Reactions: 4
Catching up now but Ant talking to Josh saying he’s “so lovable”… erm dude calm the duck down and take a seat. You’re alright but you ain’t that nice. 🙄. No need for the arrogance!

Reactions: 9
Catching up now but Ant talking to Josh saying he’s “so lovable”… erm dude calm the duck down and take a seat. You’re alright but you ain’t that nice. 🙄. No need for the arrogance!
Found that so cringey from Ant. Eww get over yourself mate

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.