Married At First Sight UK S6 #4 Blink three times if you are OK, Marilyse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they just want to stay so they can hang around with their mates and chill, rather than staying for the marriage

Reactions: 14
I don't get how they were so flirty then when they are together they don't even snog!!!
Because I think he needed his ego stroked at the dinner party when it kicked off with Nikita, and then he used her to get back on the show. I don't think he ever fancied her.

Reactions: 13
This show is actually giving me the ick with the giving people a hard time when they don’t fancy someone now tbh. Obviously it’s upsetting to hear but if he doesn’t fancy her he doesn’t…same with Morag. I don’t like either of them but it’s uncomfortable watching tbh, seems very coercive

Reactions: 11
I sound like a proper old fogey but what kind of message is this giving out to young folk? Stay in toxic relationships, women it’s acceptable to be told to ‘shut your mouth’.. I hope in a morbid way these Z listers are putting up with it to stay relevant 5 mins longer and gain that extra 3 Instagram followers because otherwise WTAF has become of the world 😩 but still WTF sacrificing self respect to commoditise yourself..

I’ll clearly carry on watching mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Such high hopes for Ant and Alexis. Beautiful looking couple (on paper) but bleeping pants together

I KNEW those clips of Morag crying saying about not having a man in her life anymore was going to be about her dad 🙄

I can't see any progression in Morag and Luke, other than everyone else convincing Morag she'll fall in love with a guy she doesn't fancy

Reactions: 21
Luke is reassuring her when he's the one who should be hurting and needing support

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wtf are they all wearing half mast trousers and shoes with no socks 🤢 TTO (total turn off)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.