Married At First Sight UK S6 #3 respect the forum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Adam and Tayah but can't imagine a whirlwind romance working long term. Also do you think he speaks like a child?

Reactions: 16
Franky makes me wanna ring the police in advance he is such a narcissistic headworking bleep and its so obvious he's after a female who doesn't mind he's a blatant misogynistic twit.
He seems dangerous to me tbh, like proper headworking dangerous.
I think Jordan is the same! I don’t doubt that either of them are mentally abusive.

Reactions: 23
Mel is a hero

Megan - bare bleep.
Morag - bare Karen. She looks like the white chick's mask, luke could do better.
Franky - Daniel Craig on smack.
Bob - cute and genuine, looks like the triplet that the Welsh twins from YouTube need in their life.
Jordon - the kid in school everyone hated but didn't bully because ya ma told you it's wrong to pick on the special lad.
Nikita - needs a good kicking.

Did I mention Megan is a bleep? Also this is my first post, hello x
I'm sensing that you maybe think Megan is a bit of a bleep? 😂 😂

First time post also . . . MAFS isn't my usual telly choice but OMG I've been completely sucked in and I am LOVING it!! Also, just to be clear . . . Nikita lives quite close to where I live and can I just assure you lovely Tattlers that most girls in the NE are nothing like her. In fact, I suspect that most girls in the NE can't stand her!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Megan has to be a narcisst. She can rant all she likes about editing and being kind (cannot believe shes using caroline flack to get sympathy on insta).
But not only has she shown through her actions how awful she is, the things she's said to Bob is terribly toxic. She's made him doubt himself and insist he needs to work on himself.... all because she thinks she somehow deserves better.

And to kiss Jordon who looks like a serial killer..... mind blown.

Don't get me started on Franki.... oh my gosh. Scary!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
the hubs came in to sit down and watch something on bbc4 with me last night. I said listen I'm enjoying some brain dead tv, you won't like it . . . its over in an hour!!!! I think he despairs of my addiction to shoite tv!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just looked at megans insta, what a horror. I admit she's absolutely beautiful looking but her personality is just abhorrent.

So, frankys biggest fear was an overweight woman with a big gob and bad hair?
What a shallow little control freak he is.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
How am I not surprised that Megan is part of the be kind brigade? I hate how horrible people use that now as a way to not face criticism for their actions.

Reactions: 30
I think that Megan's exploitation of Caroline Flack's tragic death on Instagram today is particularly distasteful. She's really coming across as shameless and she can't blame "the edit" for her own social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Megan is getting a load of beef on her Insta for her 'be kind' message - she doesn't seem to see that be kind cuts both ways and how she treated Bob was far from kind.

Also noticed her Insta bio says she is a actress. I can't help but feel this series is pretty much 'constructed reality'

Reactions: 27
Mel is a hero

Megan - bare bleep.
Morag - bare Karen. She looks like the white chick's mask, luke could do better.
Franky - Daniel Craig on smack.
Bob - cute and genuine, looks like the triplet that the Welsh twins from YouTube need in their life.
Jordon - the kid in school everyone hated but didn't bully because ya ma told you it's wrong to pick on the special lad.
Nikita - needs a good kicking.

Did I mention Megan is a bleep? Also this is my first post, hello x
What an entrance! Welcome! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This series seems to be an uncomfortable mix of scouted performers, reality show veterans and a few token genuine people caught in the middle.

I mean, I don't mind too much. Last night's show was a jaw dropper and highly entertaining, but I'd prefer it if they didn't take the piss and blatantly lie.

Reactions: 22
So there was no mention again of Daniel and Matt was there, unless it was quick and I missed it.

I presume it's just that one of them had a positive covid test so they had to isolate, or they were stuck in an unexpected covid quarantine coming back from honeymoon or something. Just odd that the programme hasn't just explained that, if so. I guess it builds drama to leave it unmentioned!
Imagine if Matt and Dan had to hotel quarantine, that’d be a good test of the relationship. If they could survive that I’m sure things will work out.

Reactions: 17
I love the concept of allowing experts to match make but to let genuine people, lonely people who just want to be the next jules and cam, its cruel.
Bob has been gaslit from Megan and she's tried to gaslight the audience, she's a creep.
Nah, it's just horrid, if you must pull a total bellend, do it once you've jibbed Bob off.

And morat can just duck right off.
Imagine being that shallow you'd not fancy someone because they don't treat you like tit.
This is why I can't cope with reality TV, it's a vacuum of shallow, gross fuckwits. 😑 🤣

I imagine nikita would have her minge handed to her if she dared behave like that in real life 🤣

Reactions: 19
Imagine if Matt and Dan had to hotel quarantine, that’d be a good test of the relationship. If they could survive that I’m sure things will work out.
Interestingly enough if you scroll far enough back on Matts Instagram there at least one picture of him in Northern Ireland think it was in April.

Reactions: 6
I’m new to these threads but I have found my people!! Don’t usually watch tv like this hut my baby is 6 weeks old and I now watch stuff like this all day…

I have a few questions and rants to get off my chest. Sorry if these things have been discussed before…

1. Given that so many of these people have been on other shows I assume that the recruitment process is similar to live island - ie they are invited to the show and cherry picked rather than applying.
My daughter applied for Shipwrecked some years ago when she was very thin due to Anorexia. She was chosen to go to london for interviews from her pics-she looked like a ghost she was so thin.
Luckily she didn’t get chosen because emotionally and Mentally she wouldn’t have coped

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My daughter applied for Shipwrecked some years ago when she was very thin due to Anorexia. She was chosen to go to london for interviews from her pics-she looked like a ghost she was so thin.
Luckily she didn’t get chosen because emotionally and Mentally she wouldn’t have coped
You must of been relieved she wasn't selected..... I hope she is doing better now.... 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.