Married At First Sight UK S6 #3 respect the forum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw a tweet saying ‘Jordan actually looks like a beaver’ and I’m laying in bed giggling to myself trying not to wake anyone up 🤣🤣🤣 ffs 🐹

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don’t know if it’s just me but Amy reminds me of Megan from Love Island and Morag reminds me of Catherine Tate🤷🏾‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
What is the title from?
I heard about this show after Nikita got thrown off, she DID get kicked off for breaching the code, but successful PR so good job👍
Binge watched it all in day. All of them freak me out slightly, freaky robot faces

Oh sorry don't worry about title
I get it now haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
It was when Morag said she needs a glass of wine to be intimate with her husband. Naaaahhhhh don’t say it to his face hun!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I’m jumping in on this thread but have seen it all, so apologies if it’s been covered, but does Morag have no hair? She’s got no eyelashes or eyebrows…well she does but no natural ones.

Reactions: 20
So there was no mention again of Daniel and Matt was there, unless it was quick and I missed it.

I presume it's just that one of them had a positive covid test so they had to isolate, or they were stuck in an unexpected covid quarantine coming back from honeymoon or something. Just odd that the programme hasn't just explained that, if so. I guess it builds drama to leave it unmentioned!

Well it's at least six of their own cast and all of their own produers that E4 need to give their #BeKind message to now 🙄

Reactions: 5
So there was no mention again of Daniel and Matt was there, unless it was quick and I missed it.

I presume it's just that one of them had a positive covid test so they had to isolate, or they were stuck in an unexpected covid quarantine coming back from honeymoon or something. Just odd that the programme hasn't just explained that, if so. I guess it builds drama to leave it unmentioned!

Well it's at least six of their own cast and all of their own produers that E4 need to give their #BeKind message to now 🙄

By the time Matt and Dan do eventually appear I feel so many people will just be over them 😂 I kinda even forgot they were on the show.
E4 can shove ‘be kind’ up their assess..

Reactions: 36

Yes at the end when it shows you whats coming up next episode. Looks like they were having a fab time in the sea.

Reactions: 9

I reckon the issue is when Mexico earlier this year quickly changed to red list with no warning. I’m guessing they’re in hotel quarantine together.

Reactions: 20
I thought in the preview they said that Matt & Dan were still on honeymoon in Mexico, presumably stuck there with their filming crew because of Covid-19.

Reactions: 12
I’m sure something was said very briefly about Matt and Dan being stuck on honeymoon

Reactions: 3
going to be really crude but anyone feel like the programme shot their load very quickly . . . with MAFs uk we had some build up to the cheating etc. There will definitely be some new couples too.

Reactions: 16
going to be really crude but anyone feel like the programme shot their load very quickly . . . with MAFs uk we had some build up to the cheating etc. There will definitely be some new couples too.
Yes - things seem to be moving at a much greater pace. I feel with the AU people were more open minded to a slow burner - like mark and Ning, as opposed to quickly writing it off, or on the opposite end of the spectrum, deciding you’re in love after a week.

Reactions: 16
I think someone else gets together with another wife/husband though as in the series preview Mel says something like 'what drive you to cheat on your partner' which she didn't say to Jordon or Megan.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, I feel like if they were all aspiring celebrities we wouldn't have any couples left soon, but of course they want to try and stay for as long as possible to get the screen time

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.