Married At First Sight UK S6 #3 respect the forum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to these threads but I have found my people!! Don’t usually watch tv like this hut my baby is 6 weeks old and I now watch stuff like this all day…

I have a few questions and rants to get off my chest. Sorry if these things have been discussed before…

1. Given that so many of these people have been on other shows I assume that the recruitment process is similar to live island - ie they are invited to the show and cherry picked rather than applying. Why then have they chosen such a plastic section of women?! I am honestly shocked by the amount of work they’ve had done between them! The lip fillers on Amy are absolutely disgusting - she permanently looks like a fish. Nikita and Tayah don’t even look like realpeople with all that Botox and lifting. Marilyse clearly can’t move her eyebrows or forehead from all the Botox. I could go on…

2. related to the above, please tell me someone else finds the eyebrow situation on the women as revolting as me?! Amy looks like she has two dead caterpillars glued on, Marylise looks like she’s over plucked, and Morag doesn’t appear to realise that the colour of her massive brows is both odd in itself and, in any event, unmatched to her hair…

3 I am here for Daniel and Matt. It was interesting that they got the issue of location (ie Daniel wants to live in NI) out of the way early and yet controlling and scary-eyed Franky is brushing the issue away with a bunch of bullshit answers. I hope that the marylise and franky relationship is faked because otherwise I am worried for her…

4. Wtf is Megan on re her dress sense. The snake hair at the dinner party was scraping the barrel but the red trouser suit really did surpass it on the unflattering scale.

5.I hope to god that Luke is not actually telling thhe truth when he says that Morag is the best person he has met! If so - a) he’s obviously never met anyone worth knowing and b) he’s got lower self esteem and standards than even he admits to. Not only is she a totally brain dead chav, but Her comments about him were disgusting and he deserves better.

6. poor Bob. I think he’s in it for real - his emotion and reactions to the Megan/Jordon fiasco were heartbreaking.

Phew thanks for reading!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Wow, just looked. She has some cheek doesn't she 😮
[/QUOTE]
Yes! Can’t believe she is using those suicides to get out of this! Just be accountable and admit you are a horrible crappy person. She is the biggest bully the way she treats poor Bob! I understand it could be annoying living with that constantly but he’s harmless and means well! It could be a nervous thing with him and her bullying is probably making him worse and more intense as he admitted he just wants to be liked.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
4. Wtf is Megan on re her dress sense. The snake hair at the dinner party was scraping the barrel but the red trouser suit really did surpass it on the unflattering
I completely agree. Megan looked so bad with that snake hair. Her she needs to go up a size when wearing that red suit. I really dont like anyone who thinks they are that gorgeous when they are average at best with a bad personality.

Ps congratulations on your new baby.

Reactions: 10
I’m new to these threads but I have found my people!! Don’t usually watch tv like this hut my baby is 6 weeks old and I now watch stuff like this all day…

2. related to the above, please tell me someone else finds the eyebrow situation on the women as revolting as me?! Amy looks like she has two dead caterpillars glued on, Marylise looks like she’s over plucked, and Morag doesn’t appear to realise that the colour of her massive brows is both odd in itself and, in any event, unmatched to her hair…
its eyebrow fashion through the last 10 years!!!!

• Haha
My heart broke after seeing poor Bob be absolutely mugged off!! Poor bloke ☹
‘Thanks for telling me, you’re still a prick’ was the best to come out his mouth though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm so invested in this show. I still keep thinking about how horrible Jordan is. 😂

Reactions: 21
Honestly the cheek of Morag insulting Luke's handsomeness factor based on his clothes dressing the way she does :eek:

Both her hair and clothes scream of a mumsy Karen doing the school run - I'm just waiting for her to ask to speak to the manager about what she 'ordered' 😂

Franky being the Art Attack head - I'm howling as it is soooo true! I would love to know what his ex wife has to say. Apparently he didn't like the way his ex-wife spoke to him - translated as she told you the truth, that you are a douche with a little knob and you couldn't handle it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I don't know, Marylise seems satisfied so maybe Franky delivers in that department.

• Haha
  • Sick
Meghan and Bob are clearly not a good match, but you can tell as soon as she decided she didn’t like him on the honeymoon that was it she just checked out.

I feel SO sorry for Luke. You can tell how low his self confidence is from the fact that he’s letting Morag tell him how to dress and not really saying much when she tells him she doesn’t find him attractive. How can she say to his face she needs a glass of wine to be intimate with him, and that he’s not manly enough?! Imagine if that was the other way around with him saying it to her. She’s so rude and she comes across so badly - going on about he’s not what she ordered like she’s something special 🙄

Reactions: 34
I'm pretty sure Marylise mentioned to the girls that they'd fucked.

Reactions: 11
Mel is a hero

Megan - bare bleep.
Morag - bare Karen. She looks like the white chick's mask, luke could do better.
Franky - Daniel Craig on smack.
Bob - cute and genuine, looks like the triplet that the Welsh twins from YouTube need in their life.
Jordon - the kid in school everyone hated but didn't bully because ya ma told you it's wrong to pick on the special lad.
Nikita - needs a good kicking.

Did I mention Megan is a bleep? Also this is my first post, hello x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Why’s nobody mentioning Adam? I guess it’s because he’s not a bleep 😂 I’d order Adam.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Franky makes me wanna ring the police in advance he is such a narcissistic headworking bleep and its so obvious he's after a female who doesn't mind he's a blatant misogynistic twit.
He seems dangerous to me tbh, like proper headworking dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.