Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theshamedame

Mel is a hero

Megan - bare cunt.
Morag - bare Karen. She looks like the white chick's mask, luke could do better.
Franky - Daniel Craig on smack.
Bob - cute and genuine, looks like the triplet that the Welsh twins from YouTube need in their life.
Jordon - the kid in school everyone hated but didn't bully because ya ma told you it's wrong to pick on the special lad.
Nikita - needs a good kicking.

Did I mention Megan is a cunt? Also this is my first post, hello x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

coriander

VIP Member
Meghan and Bob are clearly not a good match, but you can tell as soon as she decided she didn’t like him on the honeymoon that was it she just checked out.

I feel SO sorry for Luke. You can tell how low his self confidence is from the fact that he’s letting Morag tell him how to dress and not really saying much when she tells him she doesn’t find him attractive. How can she say to his face she needs a glass of wine to be intimate with him, and that he’s not manly enough?! Imagine if that was the other way around with him saying it to her. She’s so rude and she comes across so badly - going on about he’s not what she ordered like she’s something special 🙄
Honestly can you imagine someone saying to Morag, you're not pretty enough for me, I can't shag you without being drunk, you have crap clothes? I think those comments could stick with someone forever. Why does she think it's ok to say that to someone, just because he is a guy?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I swear to sweet baby Jesus. I thought Morag was trans when I first saw her. When she cried at the girls meet up, I thought she was going to say she’s trans and her family don’t accept her so won’t be there.
She boils my blood the way she constantly goes on about his appearance and the way he dresses. You’d think she was some smoking hot incredible looking woman with incredible fashion sense. The dress she wore to the dinner party was horrific. And age has a very broad manly face. Can she lower her self image for a second and STFU

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Theshamedame

Franky makes me wanna ring the police in advance he is such a narcissistic headworking cunt and its so obvious he's after a female who doesn't mind he's a blatant misogynistic twat.
He seems dangerous to me tbh, like proper headworking dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Maracas

It was when Morag said she needs a glass of wine to be intimate with her husband. Naaaahhhhh don’t say it to his face hun!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I don’t know if it’s just me but Amy reminds me of Megan from Love Island and Morag reminds me of Catherine Tate🤷🏾‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

ishaggedhughjackman

I’m new to these threads but I have found my people!! Don’t usually watch tv like this hut my baby is 6 weeks old and I now watch stuff like this all day…

I have a few questions and rants to get off my chest. Sorry if these things have been discussed before…

1. Given that so many of these people have been on other shows I assume that the recruitment process is similar to live island - ie they are invited to the show and cherry picked rather than applying. Why then have they chosen such a plastic section of women?! I am honestly shocked by the amount of work they’ve had done between them! The lip fillers on Amy are absolutely disgusting - she permanently looks like a fish. Nikita and Tayah don’t even look like realpeople with all that Botox and lifting. Marilyse clearly can’t move her eyebrows or forehead from all the Botox. I could go on…

2. related to the above, please tell me someone else finds the eyebrow situation on the women as revolting as me?! Amy looks like she has two dead caterpillars glued on, Marylise looks like she’s over plucked, and Morag doesn’t appear to realise that the colour of her massive brows is both odd in itself and, in any event, unmatched to her hair…

3 I am here for Daniel and Matt. It was interesting that they got the issue of location (ie Daniel wants to live in NI) out of the way early and yet controlling and scary-eyed Franky is brushing the issue away with a bunch of bullshit answers. I hope that the marylise and franky relationship is faked because otherwise I am worried for her…

4. Wtf is Megan on re her dress sense. The snake hair at the dinner party was scraping the barrel but the red trouser suit really did surpass it on the unflattering scale.

5.I hope to god that Luke is not actually telling thhe truth when he says that Morag is the best person he has met! If so - a) he’s obviously never met anyone worth knowing and b) he’s got lower self esteem and standards than even he admits to. Not only is she a totally brain dead chav, but Her comments about him were disgusting and he deserves better.

6. poor Bob. I think he’s in it for real - his emotion and reactions to the Megan/Jordon fiasco were heartbreaking.

Phew thanks for reading!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I can’t watch this with my partner anymore because he keep shouting “TWENTY FIVE TWENTY FUCKING FIVE NO WAY”. Someone needs to listen in carefully to Tayah’s conversations. She’ll get caught out somewhere. Just ask her if she remembers Euro 96. Theoretically she would have been 1 or 2 years old when really we know she watched the whole thing from her sixth form common room.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

RedEd

Morag really does think she's something, she thinks she's too good looking for Luke but in reality she really isn't , I think she's the one who's punching not him !

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Pansypotts

VIP Member
I find it so funny how Morag acts like she’s an 11/10 but in fact she’s like a 6/10 downgraded to a 4/10 because of her shit personality. Luke is a decent guy, he’s good looking. What is she expecting?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
Just dropping in some tea (apologies if it's cold, not had a chance to catch up on the thread) Nikita got the boot as she spat in someone's face and hit her husband

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Honestly the cheek of Morag insulting Luke's handsomeness factor based on his clothes dressing the way she does :eek:

Both her hair and clothes scream of a mumsy Karen doing the school run - I'm just waiting for her to ask to speak to the manager about what she 'ordered' 😂

Franky being the Art Attack head - I'm howling as it is soooo true! I would love to know what his ex wife has to say. Apparently he didn't like the way his ex-wife spoke to him - translated as she told you the truth, that you are a douche with a little knob and you couldn't handle it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Whatevesmate

Chatty Member
Franky and Marylise have a seriously unbalanced relationship. The botox to wrinkle ratio is all wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 50