Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idkk

Chatty Member
Lads am I blind drunk or does the report button not work anymore?? 😂😂😂😂 I’m tryna report another thread to lock it and my report button is gone!?! Please tell me I’m not just pissed hahaha
I still see the report button.

Reactions: 3

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member
Thomas is absolutely vile
I find myself agreeing more often than not with Adrian's point but then Thomas says something and (unfortunately) it over shadows what Adrian's has said. (Even though Thomas is just doing a toddler strop where noise is more important than what's actually said)

• Heart
Right, I'm half way through last nights as I opted for bake off yesterday. I'm reading the thread insync but I just have to say:

Jess is one of those girls that thinks she looks like her filtered insta pictures, but she does not have the body for that forever 21 dress and she does not have the face for those over exaggerated facial expressions.

Lara and George all the way

Adrian is lovely and his cock blocking gal pal is probably why he's single

Richie is throwing up red flags all over the shop

Kaisa, what are you doing, I love the confidence but that outfit is only for music videos or s&m dungeons.

Zoe I love you marry me, I'm veggie but I'll cook you steak every night

• Heart
looking at Sophie’s older Insta photos she has had her lips done! Very orange, will fit right in!
Veneers Obv. I think jaw fillers?

Matt is a barber with lots of tattoos and a beard! Seems very outgoing!

Marriages: I reckon Gemma and Matt, they both have tattoos and cut hair. And Sophie and Jonathon but no idea why.

I can’t locate Gemma and Jonathon on IG!

okeydokey..

we’re doing the exact same!

I’m going to Rhodes tomorrow - anyone got any suggestions on how I can watch MAFS abroad 😂 will 4od work?
It will work if you put a VPN on, download an app off the App Store and it should work fine! Enjoy Rhodes! Jealous x

Catt

Hoping for plenty of Randy Richie tonight :love:. Not a grey hair in sight and a powerful set of hips. Is he growing on anyone else?
no! omg thanks for that image 🤮 I can’t stand him.
I know he has been on another show but everyone on this series looks so familiar

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I’m just catching up here now. Watching Whitney with Mel.
This may be weirdly specific; but my Afro haired girlies…

You know when you got a styling head, and they only had European haired ones in the 90s, and you’d use your own Afro styling products in it and it ended up stringy / greasy on top and fuzzy and dry at the ends?
That’s what Whitney’s hair looks like.
View attachment 1574899
Manky Girls' World 😃 - I used to buy similar things from jumble sales.

• Haha