Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
so I’ve checked out the instagrams of the newbies and my initial thoughts:
- Sophie seems like a lot of fun, plus she has a seperate insta dedicated to food she eats and I love that! Plus she’s stunning
- Gemrose is a pretty girl but very insta obsessed and I hate the boob pics / seductive poses next to pics of her kids. A lot of influencers do that , stresses me out. Plus she’s already got awful Nikita and Chloe Crowhurst commenting on her posts 😂😂
- Jonathan has given me the ick already
- Matt loves a hashtag and an inspirational quote, so unfortunately has also given me the ick

Reactions: 1

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member
I kind of agree with what Jordan is saying about Chanita in the commitment ceremony. The way she was reading over his shoulder and correcting him was very patronising. You do it with your child, not your husband.
She’s got a real thing about his tidiness and cleanliness as well like she is superior to him because she dusts more often.
I thought the reading in bed and him bring a drink (I'm an episode behind btw) very very fake and uncomfortable

Reactions: 1

Idkk

Chatty Member
I can’t remember the roles being reversed, but I do remember Dom trying to force an extremely uncomfortable Jack into period sex.
It’s only funny because Kwame is so blatantly full of shit and just here for the holiday.
Was that a previous series? Last year and this year are the only ones I’ve watched.

on Gemma’s FB profile, ‘Gem Rose’ you can see a heeuge spoiler, look at the public post of 23.08.22 and the comments beneath from her pals; her Relationship Status has now been removed from her FB profile 👍🏻