Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kas01980

VIP Member
Right, I'm half way through last nights as I opted for bake off yesterday. I'm reading the thread insync but I just have to say:

Jess is one of those girls that thinks she looks like her filtered insta pictures, but she does not have the body for that forever 21 dress and she does not have the face for those over exaggerated facial expressions.

Lara and George all the way

Adrian is lovely and his cock blocking gal pal is probably why he's single

Richie is throwing up red flags all over the shop

Kaisa, what are you doing, I love the confidence but that outfit is only for music videos or s&m dungeons.

Zoe I love you marry me, I'm veggie but I'll cook you steak every night
Can think of another person that thinks she looks like her filters, with a very similar name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Elles20

VIP Member
What’s with all the spoilers 😩😩😩😩
They're mostly just about the new arrivals, what they look like, and some guesses on who is matched with who. The official Instagram and I assume Twitter has released some photos of them.

Obviously don't click on them as there are some actual potential spoilers (or assumptions atm tbh) but I personally don't see the above as spoilers, more like a promo/preview, like what we do before the show began airing🤷🏻‍♀️.

Fatty11

Chatty Member
Who do we all have bets on having this affair that’s ment to happen then? It’s either Kasia or april with one of the new husbands I think one is a fake and completely sly a total narcissist and the other is a beautiful woman who is way too easy and a bit of a sex pest could go either way! Must say not finding many of them likeable this year they all seem totally in it for the fame and it’s just draining to watch I hope we get some fun amongst all the drama or it’s just a waste!

Also not being funny but the new woman in the intruder couples are actually attractive and the men they’ve been paired with… well quite frankly aren’t what is with those face tattoos on that man?

Its_Me

VIP Member
Could you explain how it’s misogynistic? I think I’m missing something? I’m a woman, fairly ok looking, confident and can go on social media and could easily get a hook up (something I have done in the past!) but I am turning down men. So it’s ok for me to say something like that but not a man?
Misogynistic was maybe not the right word so I take that back. And I don’t even remember his exact wording now but him saying he can get sex at any time, in the way he said it is somewhat pig headed. I do think he intended to be respectful toward Kasia with what he was saying and trying to let her down gently but as I said, he hasn’t got any tact and it all came out the wrong way.

Fatty11

Chatty Member
looking at Sophie’s older Insta photos she has had her lips done! Very orange, will fit right in!
Veneers Obv. I think jaw fillers?

Matt is a barber with lots of tattoos and a beard! Seems very outgoing!

Marriages: I reckon Gemma and Matt, they both have tattoos and cut hair. And Sophie and Jonathon but no idea why.

I can’t locate Gemma and Jonathon on IG!
reallifeofgemrose is Gemma’s johnathanwileman is Jonathan’s