Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

devilleil

Who do we all have bets on having this affair that’s ment to happen then? It’s either Kasia or april with one of the new husbands I think one is a fake and completely sly a total narcissist and the other is a beautiful woman who is way too easy and a bit of a sex pest could go either way! Must say not finding many of them likeable this year they all seem totally in it for the fame and it’s just draining to watch I hope we get some fun amongst all the drama or it’s just a waste!

Also not being funny but the new woman in the intruder couples are actually attractive and the men they’ve been paired with… well quite frankly aren’t what is with those face tattoos on that man?
I don’t know why but going off the editing last night I had a feeling it was foreshadowing Lara and George but I could be totally off the mark.

Reactions: 4

Dogtanian

VIP Member
I'm not sure if this is a spoiler or not...

1663062203333.png

...but I'm sure I've seen one of the new couples, Gemma from Devon, on the internet. Sans clothes and showing off what she has.
I may be wrong of course and I can hardly check whilst I'm at work.

• Heart

boohoohun2

And this is the problem with Jenna. She keeps pushing her vegan agenda. And saying Zoe will stop eating meat one day when she knows all the facts. So patronising. Ironically, a lot of vegan foods are unethically sourced.
All Zoe has gone on about is meat so she deffo won’t give it up lol