Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

docmum

VIP Member
Porsha behaving exactly as my chiiillld does when he’s been found out about something.

Reactions: 25

Clementine

VIP Member
To me JJ is empty there seems to be nothing on the shelf.
Bianca needs to stop over analysing. He is giving nowt. He is immature emotionally and mentally. Not ready for an adult relationship
There’s absolutely nothing there, is there? No charisma, no humour, no sparkle. I’d love to see what he’s like when in the company of a woman he seems to be his type. As what the hell is he offering?!

• Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
Ella finally got some validation then with all that snogging!
Of course - only just occurred to me that’s the reason it was Nathanial who suggested the game, so Ella could get some form of intimacy from men and he didn’t have to provide it

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Idk what Peggy is crying about at all? She was saying others shouldn't be there...Georges defended her? What's her problem?

nefariousnellie

Chatty Member
Arthur was looking so fit tonight but no way would he be having a go on my toes 😶
---
I know we've dragged Bianca for her hair and not to be rude but I don't see how you could look at her then look at Ella and choose Ella, those lips are just catastrophic

• Haha

Coocoocoochoo

I find the hatred Jay and Luke have for the "posh gold digger" so relatable.

They are working class and proud, she's lower middle class, desperate to be upper middle. Her voice isn't even posh, idk why she thinks it makes her appear superior!

Howdy

VIP Member
Nope still can't warm to Tasha at all
What's Tasha gobbing off about to Erica at the end I wonder! Erica is another one who thinks she's something she's not ("I'm a goodlooking girl"). Personally I find her pointy and harsh looking but subjective I know.

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
She is desperate to settle and will work out how to pin him down. I can't have a guy anywhere near me if I am not feeling him.
She however is fine with that because she is desperate.
She looks so young I don't get it.
I'm heading 40, 1 child and my cat and I'm fulfilled.

I'm single and not looking but yes it would be nice but I'm happy as I am and if we meet The One or The One Right now that's good enough.

BIANCA is making me laugh 😃 I can't wait to see her if she ramps things up in intimacy week. Come on 🤣
Believe it or not both Bianca and JJ are both 30! Older than me! Now I know 30 isn’t old but I seriously thought they were both like 23

• Wow
  • Haha

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Not sure why everyone was angry with Peggy and GeorgeS about “bottlegate”. Surely they should be mad with whoever told them about it (Luke, I’m looking at you). It just shows that none of the couples are in this to find “love”. All just hungry for fame. Can honestly say me and my friends would never dream of playing spin the bottle and kiss each other/each other’s husbands. Why aren’t the ixperts addressing this? Terrance did the right thing leaving and I think everyone owes GeorgeS an apology. He was literally looking out for a “friend” and defending his wife.
End of rant.
Can’t wait until tonight for Brad being called out by the ixperts.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Just wtf am I about to catch up when I watch last night's episode later?! 😆 I don't usually read comments on here before an episode but the spin the bottle premise sounded so stupid I decided it didn't matter. And I'm still none the wiser. 🤯 It all sounds like fecking teenage bullsh*t! Are we meant to think the men snogging men are bi? I don't know any straight guy who would snog another man in a game! But maybe some of you guys do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ella finally got some validation then with all that snogging!
I don't know any straight men that would snog other men or trans women either, perhaps it's a generation thing 🤔
They all sounded like a bunch of teenagers last night. It's really hard to like anyone out of this bunch 🙄

“ Tissue from the colon is used during many MTF bottom surgeries. Therefore, the resulting vagina can take on the micro flora of the colon rather than that of a natural vagina, resulting in an off putting odor. “

blimey!

• Sick
  • Wow