Married at First Sight UK #6 use spoilers plz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im having a wine. Meant to be doing Sober October but Im off tomorrow and my Mr is a temptress 🍷
Call me shallow but Im just looking forward to the wedding dresses. We know it's all fixed for entertainment now 🤷‍♀️
I forgot about sober October when I went for lunch today so I went all out and opened a bottle when I got in 🍷

Reactions: 3
I’m catching up on this weeks and want to know but don’t want to look through all the threads…
What is the detailed bedroom stuff that Brad has been over sharing?

Reactions: 1
I’m catching up on this weeks and want to know but don’t want to look through all the threads…
Nothing has been confirmed so we know as much as you do

Reactions: 5
Me? It was last nights episode... that surely does not warrant a spoiler??
Not you 😘...the constant sharing of info from other platforms from some. It's tiresome. I'm about to go on a blocking spree 🚫

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But we’ve been guessing golden showers/fisted with crystals, pegging (although Brad’s is that much of an huge hole he won’t feel it) Poundshop Mr Gray Dom/sub BDSM stuff - have I missed anything? 😙

• Haha
Anyone feel really sorry for Shona 🥹 she’s thick as pigs tit but she has no idea what’s going on. She genuinely thinks Brad loves her, it’s like she’s vulnerable and needs someone to protect her. I’m not sure she should have been chosen for the show

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All I noticed about the newbies is both the guys have proper tit haircuts and look about 22. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All I noticed about the newbies is both the guys have proper tit haircuts and look about 22. 🥴
They said that this cast is the youngest that they’ve had - at a risk of coming across ageist it certainly shows.

Reactions: 14
Im having a wine. Meant to be doing Sober October but Im off tomorrow and my Mr is a temptress 🍷
Call me shallow but Im just looking forward to the wedding dresses. We know it's all fixed for entertainment now 🤷‍♀️
I’m also supposed to be doing sober October but out of solidarity I will have a glass of wine. You’re welcome.

• Haha
They said that this cast is the youngest that they’ve had - at a risk of coming across ageist it certainly shows.
One of the reasons I've always liked MAFS because they have older people on it. Older as in not the late-teen-early 20's that Love Island favours. Plus I'm ancient, so that helps too 😁

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.