Married at First Sight UK #6 use spoilers plz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up from last night. Boring as always. Brad is more toxic than Chernobyl. And more bleeping weddings tonight šŸ„±
I wish they'd just focus on this lot and hold off inviting more couples.
They need to take the show a bit more serious with genuine guidance and GENUINE contestants WANTING LOVE ā¤

Reactions: 13
So Brad got a girl pregnant when he was 18/19. He then goes on a National dating show at the age of 20 when said child is a toddler and dates someone from Geordie Shore.

At the age of 27 when his kid is halfway thro primary and has peers aware of reality TV he marries a stranger.

Heā€™s the one going thro life without thought for the consequences, and he thinks he can teach a woman 4yrs his senior how to live her life?

As someone said on the last thread he puts the grim in Grimsby and thatā€™s without talking about those snake scales tattooed on his neck šŸ¤¢
Ah yes, He Brad, the master of wisdom, equality and good choices, who we could all learn from ā›©šŸŒ…šŸ™šŸ¼ Namastay-the duck away

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is this similar to Whatshischops behaviour from last year? He was paired with April, seemed a nice guy at first but then lots of complaints came out about his behaviour from exā€™s once the show was aired? His actual name escapes me but I want to call him George ?! :unsure:
Yes George. He was arrested on suspicion of coercive and controlling behaviour while the series was on.

Reactions: 9
Crazy that when Mel initially asked Brad, ā€œare you hearing the kind of language youā€™re using like let and allowā€ he started to be like, absolutely yes itā€™s deliberate I really want to be that way with her, like he hadnā€™t even considered it was a red flag and was expecting to be praised for being gracious. His face seemed very shocked when Mel was then like umm no she can think for herself ?? We donā€™t need you to allow her anythingā€¦ a true narcissist, he canā€™t empathise at all.

Found it very difficult to watch when Mel asked her a question and he immediately answered for her and she had to say Iā€™m actually asking Shona
Absolutely, he thought he was being praised!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Did anyone think what I thought when Brad was asked what he has learnt from Shona and he waffled something about respecting her boundary. Defo asked for anal ain't he šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had to stop watching last night. Very rare things bother me but Brad took me back to my ex husband. My ex was one of the first charged with coercive control and it was so hard for people to understand the damage it causes. They understood the bruises and injuries and when they healed people didnā€™t understand why my mind still hasnā€™t healed. Like many Brad was triggering and I hate that word normally. Itā€™s the dead shark eyes and the way he spoke to her that bought it all back. Surely Channel 4 have a duty of care to
Shona. I know she sounds like bloody peppa pig but this could really damage her. I also think some kind of short informercial about coercive control after the show would be useful.
Anyway apologies for the me rail I just had to remove myself last night. Iā€™ll be back later to join you all laughing at the newbies xx
I'm so sorry you've been through that. My ex was also charged with coercive control. It's almost 3 years to the day I finally left him but the things he said and did I still think about them every single day and remember them like they were yesterday. I can't help it

It bothers me that this behaviour is displayed on a programme as "entertainment". That same "entertainment" stripped me of who I used to be and changed me forever. The youngsters at work (17-22 yrs old) have started watching this series and they think it's hilarious. And that gets to me more than anything. I just think "if only you knew". They're so young and I hope to god they never experience it themselves. This sort of behaviour on a TV programme makes them think it's OK tho.

I hope you are OK ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did anyone think what I thought when Brad was asked what he has learnt from Shona and he waffled something about respecting her boundary. Defo asked for anal ain't he šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
[/QUOTE]

They had anal; he said it was a threesome she wouldnā€™t entertain.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
They had anal; he said it was a threesome she wouldnā€™t entertain.
[/QUOTE]
Where did he say she wouldn't do a threesome?!

Reactions: 3
Am I alone in thinking Shona and Brad look a bit alike? Just looking at his most recent instagram selfies šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Yeah I can barely remember all the couples as it is! It kind of made sense last year when two couples left so they introduced two new couples but this time thereā€™s no need!

Brad definitely thought he was getting praised for the language he uses. Someone mentioned his co-parenting relationship earlier in the thread and I suspect it isnā€™t great. I doubt his relationship with his son is the best either tbh. Itā€™s normally the parents who say they are ā€˜best matesā€™ with their children that donā€™t have great relationships with them. I remember thinking that his sons video message on his wedding day was a bit weird, just not very enthusiastic and like he was talking to a stranger almost.

Brad said he had learned from Shona to respect her boundaries but they had a boundary where they wouldnā€™t discuss their sex life and he completely disregarded that and told everyone everything theyā€™ve been up to.

Reactions: 20
Just seen Brad is 27. 27!!! He looks about 40.
He looks like he's using, that drawn appearance and sunken eyes.

I can't actually believe he's 27. Maybe he and Peggy are using a different counting system to the rest of the world?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm that bored with the show that I've been half watching and then just coming here to catch up as you lot are much more interesting to read than they are to watch!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.