Married at First Sight UK #6 use spoilers plz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is mafs on tonight? I just need to know if I need to hydrate my vagina in advance before Brad causes it to shrivel up and die
---
I can’t be the only one who doesn’t like him? He gives me the creeps🤢 Paul anyday for me 🙌
---

I’m just here for the drama they’ll cause, the teases of most explosive series yet it’s defo because of them coming in🎉
We can have both. Get rid of the woman with the orange hair. All she does is state the bleeding obvious.

Paul had better be getting his roll neck out soon 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is mafs on tonight? I just need to know if I need to hydrate my vagina in advance before Brad causes it to shrivel up and die
Ella will give you tips on hydrating it, she’ll be used to that as hers won’t be self lubricating, cos it’s fake, you know cos it’s an actually a man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So the new couples...do they just go through the same process as the others? That sounds tit if so. Be like just watching them catch up!

Reactions: 3
Im only on episode 9 but what happened with Brad? He went from being obsessed with Shauna to properly laying into her!

I hope Jay & Luke and Tasha & Paul last ❤

• Heart
Its wild that at Brads big age - including after having a son - it took this show for him to "learn" how to respect boundaries? Alarming as duck... what have you been doing prior to this then? And i know damn well he meant women's boundaries... i doubt his mates have trouble with him

I learnt to respect others boundaries before primary school babe x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t know what’s worse at this point….the people posting spoilers or the posts whining about it……😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It seems so rushed compared to the early series
Its wild that at Brads big age - including after having a son - it took this show for him to "learn" how to respect boundaries? Alarming as duck... what have you been doing prior to this then? And i know damn well he meant women's boundaries... i doubt his mates have trouble with him

Just claps for the above.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How did none of us eagled eyed folk not spot this?

Nude man on the balcony in the building opposite

View attachment 2492557

He doesn't really come across as the learning kind of fucknugget does he?

let’s get these vadges watered up before we see Brad on our screen and they turn inside out and shrivel.
---

let’s get these vadges watered up before we see Brad on our screen and they turn inside out and shrivel.
Yeah, I think you’re going to need a bigger waterfall.Or should I just post a picture of Chris in his pants again?

• Haha
Catching up on last night.
i massively judged Nathaniel on his reality tv past but he’s seriously grown on me. May have just had a favourable edit but I think he’s coming off well.

Reactions: 4
I'm looking forward to the new couples. I think a breath of fresh air will bring calm to the group.
Lol! Not really. I hope the newbies cause utter jealousy and chaos. I have tomorrow off so I've got a big wine tonight!

At the end of the film Titanic the boat sinks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I only ever have bad days at the moment so tonight’s snack is half a pint of cookie dough ice cream

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have pringles. And vodka.

I'm hoping that a couple of the new people are remotely normal. They won't be but there's still a chance til 9pm.

No one's slick as Gaston
No one's quick as Gaston
No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston's

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm looking forward to the new couples. I think a breath of fresh air will bring calm to the group.
Lol! Not really. I hope the newbies cause utter jealousy and chaos. I have tomorrow off so I've got a big wine tonight!

At the end of the film Titanic the boat sinks
Wine time for me tonight.
But need to order some 😫
I will go posh tonight and have wine with Torres chips Iberico Ham and the egg ones.
I know they sound gross they are 😋

I don't drink without snacking EVER.

I don't drink to relax either I drink to get into serious mode.

These couples better start speaking up and being HONEST with eachother.

Im having a wine. Meant to be doing Sober October but Im off tomorrow and my Mr is a temptress 🍷
Call me shallow but Im just looking forward to the wedding dresses. We know it's all fixed for entertainment now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.