Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish he would just be honest and say “Kasia I don’t fancy you”. Put the poor girl out of her misery!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t even think Kwame is horrible, he’s been respectful to Kasia and he’s been honest. She’s been a predator and a beg

Reactions: 17
No stop why the HELL did he write stay?! Praying she wrote leave just to piss him off

Reactions: 15
I’d love to know what the friendship groups are like within the apartments. Watching them all split off during the dinner parties has me so intrigued. Especially because George seems to have more chemistry with Richie than April lmao

Reactions: 21
I’d love to know what the friendship groups are like within the apartments. Watching them all split off during the dinner parties has me so intrigued. Especially because George seems to have more chemistry with Richie than April lmao
George is the only one I think I could be bothered to be friends with, maybe Jordan as well but the rest would be EXHAUSTING.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Where do they get their clothes??? I've never seen normal, everyday people dressed like these people!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.