Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The posh dad. Doesn’t sound that posh. More of a market stall holder accent.

Reactions: 16
Jonathan is bleeping gorgeous. April will want to get her claws into him, guaranteed

Reactions: 19
Gem was my old hairdresser and gave me bald patches :) wasn’t just me she did it to either. Definitely isn’t a high recommended hair salon x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
My biggest turn off on dating apps is men who call themselves 'ambitious'. Yes you can be, and quietly so, but if you're the type of person that bangs on about I imagine you're a cock. Also I don't think she's a successful as she claims, if you're that good you don't need to bore everyone about it.
Oh don't even get me started. They're always the type of people who have a bit of a superiority complex because of their big high flying job. I know the type.

Reactions: 15
She wants her own flat wtfffffffffffffffff she's not that career driven should want her own mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sophies parents are like Steph and Dom from Gogglebox and her brother is like a young Brendan Fraser
Sophie does look very pretty but I also think she will be a spoilt brat

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do the experts just do

- Old and old - match
- Tatts and tatts - match

Then for a laugh
- Posh and not - match
- Vegan and non vegan - match

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Her parents remind me of that old posh drunk couple on goggle box 🤣 always red in the face from the drink lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.