Married at First Sight UK #4 I'd do anything for a finger but I don’t want your spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Poundland™ Beyoncé forgotten that she's met these women once? She's acting like they're lifelong friends. The disdain!
disgusting-disdain.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s an insufferable witch. Someone swill her and tell her to duck off home.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think Porsha is actually mentally unwell, quite the liar, drama queen and proving Terrance's point by continuously acting childish. She needs to get a grip and stop being a hypocrite.

Reactions: 37
At this early point, how are Paul and co calling themselves experts?
They are complete opposites in every way and have absolutely nothing in common. From where I’m sitting I’m starting to suspect that the only reason they got paired up is because they are both black.

Reactions: 20
Honestly, just rename MAFS as ‘recruited gaslighting narcs’ - it’s a joke and not a funny one

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Everyone is thinking stfu. She is soooo annoying I genuinely can’t watch her she’s angering me. It’s making me want to throw my tv at the wall.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.