Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m catching up. Watch the hell is Thomas wearing?! He looks like someone has made the pink panther into a human sized condom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aside from the fact it’s horribly scripted the only three people I like are Sophie, Adrian and Zoe. The rest are either narcissists or just bleeping weirdos. A poor series overall, glad it’s almost done.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He has a super stylish house and wears his boxers in his kitchen
I think his house is really serial killer ish. Very identikit, no soul. Wipe down surfaces, sharp corners and 'I have no personality' grey.

Edit to say... My bad, that's George

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg on the IG live just then Zoe said her question to SPH was edited out because the show was on earlier tonight! She had asked "Matt, why are you such a bleep?" 🤣🤣🤣
I laughed so much at that. Bloody love Zoe!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Feel for Chanita , I feel she gave it everything and Jordan just let her believe he was into her.

Reactions: 28
I think his house is really serial killer ish. Very identikit, no soul. Wipe down surfaces, sharp corners and 'I have no personality' grey.

Edit to say... My bad, that's George
Haha I was just quoting the newspaper article

Reactions: 3
That was a really disappointing last dinner party, it felt like loads were left out?🤷‍♀️
Crap season but as always these threads have been great, thanks for all the laughs :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Chanita looked lovely. Such a shame Boredan checked out of the marriage, she was right he should not have gone ahead with final vows if heart wasn’t in it.

Reactions: 27
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I’ve just noticed Adrian isn’t following any of the others on Insta?

Reactions: 7
After watching last night's episode, I get the feeling the majority if them were playing to the cameras and not being genuine. As for Matt and Whitney they opted for each other because they didn't like their chosen husband and wife,their showmance was to ensure they stay on the show and get air time. I feel that most of them did and said what was needed to remain on the show

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.