Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What time is on tonight? I could probably Google the question, but I can't be arsed!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I missed yesterday and didn't realise there is one tonight. Is there any point watching it cause I've seen articles in the daily fail?? Think I'm gonna be tucked up on bed by 9pm to get my mojo back. I'm shattered like an old lady.
Sadly no DILF was suffocated whilst I did my disappearing act 😭😭😭
That was me yesterday,I did watch but then shut the end of it off & went to bed, the thought of getting warm under my quilt with a big black hairy arsed twit (the dog) was preferable 🤣 hope you're back to full form soon. X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
With only one couple actually properly still together, really is there any point to these reunion shows?!?

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion ... but .....

I was feeling very sorry for Jordan at the dinner party. He went to speak and Chanita went in on him, cut him off, kept speaking over him then it cut to the ixperts and they were applauding her. Every time he went to speak she went again and he didn't get anything out.
I genuinely think he is just an over thinker and he was so worried about hurting her he got scared. Why would you move in with someone before you loved them ? His feelings were completely correct and the way she admitted to constantly asking him if he wanted her just shows how much she would have been on at him as a woman always downplays how much she does a guys head in 🤣 so if she admits she asked him several times then in real life she was bombarding him and he genuinely didn't know what to tell her so rather than hurt her he walked away which I think shows how flipping lovely he is. He needs time in a relationship to get the feelings and he needs someone that will trust him and give him that time and not be looking for a timeline

And I KNOW HE WENT ON MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT before y'all point that out 🤣🤣🤣 and maybe this set up wasn't right for what he clearly needs but I just think Jordan isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be. I just think he needs time, and space to get the feels 🤣

• Heart
Annoyed that it's not on at 8pm tonight, quite liked getting to bed a bit earlier! See you heartbeats in 50 mins 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just caught up on last nights shenanigans and, unpopular opinion, I actually felt for Matt and Whitney when they were talking about the future. It genuinely sounded like life just got in the way at the moment and if whatever’s happening now wasn’t happening, they would have made a go of it. (I’ll get my coat)

Jordan well and truly fucked it, didn’t he?

Reactions: 3
I’ve just caught up on last nights shenanigans and, unpopular opinion, I actually felt for Matt and Whitney when they were talking about the future. It genuinely sounded like life just got in the way at the moment and if whatever’s happening now wasn’t happening, they would have made a go of it. (I’ll get my coat)

Jordan well and truly fucked it, didn’t he?
From the little I saw of last nights, I did actually see the two of them in a different light, like they were actually speaking the truth. Doesn't mean my feelings on them have changed, I just think we saw a little bit of realness between them compared to usual.

Reactions: 4
I'm bored at the thought of tonight's episode tbh hahaha
So glad we made it to the end!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.