Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a really disappointing last dinner party, it felt like loads were left out?🤷‍♀️
Crap season but as always these threads have been great, thanks for all the laughs :giggle:
That's what you get when you do it before the 9pm watershed

Reactions: 12
I am so late to the party I’m catching up but Sophie is FIRE!!!! JoHnathan can piss off. He deffo has a case of intimidation from her!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I spotted Jordan earlier at Darlington. Very handsome irl.
I just find this so hard to believe 😂 like we’ve seen him on camera not just photos.. how can he be much different?

Nothing against you btw you’re not the first person to say it I’m just very confused 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder what’s happened between Adrian and thom now that they’re not friends

Reactions: 5
I wonder what’s happened between Adrian and thom now that they’re not friends
Adrian seems to be very quiet about it, Thomas hasn't said what happened but seems to talk about it a lot. Thomas seems to be quite fame hungry

Reactions: 15
As far as I can see, Thomas needs everyone to adapt to him all times, if he’s dishing about unnecessary abuse he expects you to take it, if he wants to be ‘sorry’ you are expected to immediately accept but he is unwilling to change any aspect of himself and refuses to acknowledge anyone else’s mental health other than his own. Why would Adrian want to bring someone like that into his friendship group 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
What I find really odd is the constant postings on Instagram of the couples even though they’ve broken up. Are they told by the producers to do that? Like Whitney and Matt posting photos of them snogging 3 days ago.

The last thing I want to do after breaking up with someone is post a photo of us kissing for the world to see.

Reactions: 17
Thomas said on his stories Matt looked like an overgrown toddler in his outfit and should’ve came in on a tricycle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You missed a trick there, Shitney should be saying ''I appreciate you (trying)'' 🤣

I'm glad I watched this series now, only because you lot have made me laugh so much, thanks folks ❤
Absolutely

Hats off to whoever crowned him a shepherds pie
Utter genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I missed yesterday and didn't realise there is one tonight. Is there any point watching it cause I've seen articles in the daily fail?? Think I'm gonna be tucked up on bed by 9pm to get my mojo back. I'm shattered like an old lady.
Sadly no DILF was suffocated whilst I did my disappearing act 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.