Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had:
Dinner
A galaxy ripple
Smoky bacon crisps
Another chocolate bar (generic Aldi)
4 chocolate digestives

The only thing that’s stopped me eating is that I’ve run out of food 😬
Have you had the fake toffee crisps from Aldi? Tremendous.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Johnathan’s brother Edward has beautiful eyes, but funny teeth like his brother. I think Sophie needs some self respect and to walk away from him.

Some arsewipe cut me up today and his last 3 letters of his private reg were SPH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 As you know I see this abbreviation as small penis humiliation and now shepherds pie hair 🤪

The camera man was doing SPH dirty with all those angles today 😂

I’m looking forward to the reunion. Gemma’s really milking her 5 mins isn’t she? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone! So I'm new to tattle but an original MAFS fan from the first series! I am normally just an observer on these threads and come and go (thanks for all making me giggle through the series!)... I thought I'd bite the bullet and comment as I have some gossip and wondered if anyone else had heard...

So I'm particularly interested in the Matt/Whitney situation as I grew up near him and know friends of his (don't know him directly). I first noticed that Whitney and Matt have stopped following eachother so I did some digging and the word is that apparently on tiktok they've split!!! I dont have tiktok, but has anyone heard?!
Too old for tik tok but wouldnt be surprised. He looks proper EDL and can’t imagine she’s really his usual ‘type’.
I don’t think anyone is allowed to follow their partner until after the reunion show on Monday or it gives the game away.

Reactions: 15
Totally predictable with every set of "vows" written or in SPH's case writ, by someone else.

"You're wonderful" BUT (cue music change)
"You're not so wonderful" HOWEVER (cue music change)
"I adore you/love you/let's give this our best" (cue, kiss now, yes kiss her)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Totally predictable with every set of "vows" written or in SPH's case writ, by someone else.

"You're wonderful" BUT (cue music change)
"You're not so wonderful" HOWEVER (cue music change)
"I adore you/love you/let's give this our best" (cue, kiss now, yes kiss her)
I did find it telling all vows followed the same format...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I fastforwarded the whole thing again tonight. Last night I listened to about 10 mins of it but tonight it was even more obvious what the results would be. Honestly what was the point? The only part I watched was the preview for next week's episode!!

Reactions: 9
From the clip of the reunion dinner party I'm looking forward to more sassy Sophie. I felt she wanted to join the group hug for Tom and Adrian but didn't want to annoy Johnathan.

I wish they did a live reunion with viewer questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Too old for tik tok but wouldnt be surprised. He looks proper EDL and can’t imagine she’s really his usual ‘type’.
I don’t think anyone is allowed to follow their partner until after the reunion show on Monday or it gives the game away.
totally agree. When I first saw him I thought he seemed like a white lives matter activist but I'm perhaps misjudging his persona. He does seem a bit softer when interviewed etc. Not sure as zoe and jenna follow eachother and so do chan and Jordan?! Whereas Thomas and Adrian don't etc...

Reactions: 9
I've only watched the *cliffhanger*, didn't watch the SPH and Titney vows in protest (yes I'm sure Channel 4 really cares!)

I do think that Jonathan wrote his speech to leave and then changed it after hearing Sophie's. He looked like he was about to murder her puppy all the way through her vows and felt bad about it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone! So I'm new to tattle but an original MAFS fan from the first series! I am normally just an observer on these threads and come and go (thanks for all making me giggle through the series!)... I thought I'd bite the bullet and comment as I have some gossip and wondered if anyone else had heard...

So I'm particularly interested in the Matt/Whitney situation as I grew up near him and know friends of his (don't know him directly). I first noticed that Whitney and Matt have stopped following eachother so I did some digging and the word is that apparently on tiktok they've split!!! I dont have tiktok, but has anyone heard?!
Piggy eyed pair of cheats, hope it's true!!

Reactions: 5
The waaay, Whitney speaakksss, makes me looooose, the will the liiiiiive.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I haven’t commented on this thread for a while but I need some advice.
Since Matt’s growl the other week, my husband keeps doing it to me every time we have a snog. The first time was bleeping hilarious. The second time was a bit haha.
But now it’s got to the point I’m scared I’m going hurt him.
I’m terrified he’s going to start styling his hair in the shape of a home made comfort meal and tattoo our dogs name on his face.
When SPH was at home looking at a photo of him & poundshop Naomi Campbell ( thanks Thomas!) there was a little dog ornament with a name on it hanging up - I couldn’t work out the name but it didn’t look like Arlo🤔

Reactions: 3
I’ve been writing a critical argument which I have to present as part of my studies. I included the word ‘appreciate’ but now I don’t think I can say it with a straight face anymore, thanks to you sarky lot. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi, I'm new to this thread. I'm usually over on part time working mummy. Just wanted to ask if anyone knows what Adrian was going to say at the dinner party when George shut him down or did that never come out?

Reactions: 10
tit series but very entertaining threads! Thanks for the laughs everyone!

Reactions: 13
Hi, I'm new to this thread. I'm usually over on part time working mummy. Just wanted to ask if anyone knows what Adrian was going to say at the dinner party when George shut him down or did that never come out?
Hi there. I don’t think we’ve found out yet. But we have some theories as Adrian kindly listened to George when he was upset about April. Then G did a 180 - switched allegiance - and turned on Adrian for no reason. 😳🤬

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.