Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle legends! I’m bored of MAFSUK and remember reading here how good the Australian version was. Anyway, Googled which is best Series, I’m 3 episodes into Series 6 and I am HOOKED 🤣 But I can’t find the Tattle thread for it 😭 Do they not go back that far? (I think Series 6 was 2019)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tattle legends! I’m bored of MAFSUK and remember reading here how good the Australian version was. Anyway, Googled which is best Series, I’m 3 episodes into Series 6 and I am HOOKED 🤣 But I can’t find the Tattle thread for it 😭 Do they not go back that far? (I think Series 6 was 2019)

Here's the first one

Reactions: 5
I haven’t commented on this thread for a while but I need some advice.
Since Matt’s growl the other week, my husband keeps doing it to me every time we have a snog. The first time was bleeping hilarious. The second time was a bit haha.
But now it’s got to the point I’m scared I’m going hurt him.
I’m terrified he’s going to start styling his hair in the shape of a home made comfort meal and tattoo our dogs name on his face.

As long as he doesn’t also start saying “Yano wot I mean” god he is vile she is vile I record it so I can fast forward them both and he is so fugly looks like he stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just looked at Matt's insta and under one of his posts someone said he apparently hit Whitney or there's claims of such. No surprise there

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Someone else said he’s with Marilyse now. They’re a thirsty bunch lasts years lot aren’t they?
She’s gets around them, wasn’t she pretending to be with Luke a while ago. I’m sure there was someone else she was hanging around with as well

I appreciate your appreciation. I delayed gratification and watched Taskmaster this morning instead. The sand task 🤣. They should combine the Taskmaster format and MAFS to lighten the mood sometimes. 👍
Taskmaster was superb, I laughed so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Soz got bored of MAFS last night and distracted by other tattle threads.
Well done to those who made it to the end!

I’m watching taskmaster tonight!

• Heart
Is there a thread with spoilers on who's stayed with who etc. Don't know if I can be bothered with the reunion after the last two episodes

Reactions: 3
I haven’t commented on this thread for a while but I need some advice.
Since Matt’s growl the other week, my husband keeps doing it to me every time we have a snog. The first time was bleeping hilarious. The second time was a bit haha.
But now it’s got to the point I’m scared I’m going hurt him.
I’m terrified he’s going to start styling his hair in the shape of a home made comfort meal and tattoo our dogs name on his face.

As long as he doesn’t also start saying “Yano wot I mean” god he is vile she is vile I record it so I can fast forward them both and he is so fugly looks like he stinks
🗣 I appreciate you☕🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.