Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t commented on this thread for a while but I need some advice.
Since Matt’s growl the other week, my husband keeps doing it to me every time we have a snog. The first time was bleeping hilarious. The second time was a bit haha.
But now it’s got to the point I’m scared I’m going hurt him.
I’m terrified he’s going to start styling his hair in the shape of a home made comfort meal and tattoo our dogs name on his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Since Matt’s growl the other week, my husband keeps doing it to me every time we have a snog. The first time was bleeping hilarious. The second time was a bit haha.
I’m terrified he’s going to start styling his hair in the shape of a home made comfort meal and tattoo our dogs name on his face.
My favourite moment this evening was reading this!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hand over divorce papers if he carries on with this malarkey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have a feeling Jenna and Zoe are the only couple still together and maybe Matt and Whitney if they even count lol
I think (I haven’t gone out of my way to check this since) that Chan and Jordan are together still, they both went on a night out with Thomas etc the other week

Reactions: 9
I’m glad that’s done, well done ladies and gents. Can tell this ep was the worst as there’s hardly any posts lol but I did manage to hang my washing up and do the ironing so it wasn’t a complete waste of time.

Also how do Whitney AND her best friend both have the worst eyebrows ever!!

Reactions: 17
SPH is on some live with a comedian called Kane Brown, he's just said he's 32. What the actual duck, he looks 49.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Depends what your dogs called?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see they planted a tree in the middle of a frickin crop circle specially for the occasion 🤣
I just feel the circle was some weird extension of his hair. That's all I could see as they walked out.

I will say that I've noticed her ridiculous vocal fry lessens with him so maybe it is a genuine (ish) connection.

Reactions: 3
Monday and Tuesday better not be as shite as this week… Roll on Australian MAFS DM keep putting spoilers up so I know a couple of people however I have now banned myself reading daily Mail Aus 🤪😜

Reactions: 11
Hi everyone! So I'm new to tattle but an original MAFS fan from the first series! I am normally just an observer on these threads and come and go (thanks for all making me giggle through the series!)... I thought I'd bite the bullet and comment as I have some gossip and wondered if anyone else had heard...

So I'm particularly interested in the Matt/Whitney situation as I grew up near him and know friends of his (don't know him directly). I first noticed that Whitney and Matt have stopped following eachother so I did some digging and the word is that apparently on tiktok they've split!!! I dont have tiktok, but has anyone heard?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.