Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Matt
"Being there for me in those sticky, difficult moments that I've had"

Premature ejaculator, confirmed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Dogtanian

VIP Member
“Her eyes are delicious” says George. I bet he’s thinking of eating them with a nice soup and croutons.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Kwame. You twatted her about for bloody weeks then took her to a park bench for your home visit. Of course she doesn’t want anything to do with you, you bloody melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

DoseofReality

VIP Member
I just can't get over the fact that Matt's mum was dying and they asked to stay in the experiment. If they wanted a relationship they didn't need to be in the experiment once they split from their original pairings and supposedly hated all the drama. Just says what his morals actually are, well both of theirs.

• Wow
Reactions: 38

HoGi

VIP Member
I now feel that they shouldn't allow contestants with children on the show (which is designed to create drama). We have George's ❤❤❤❤ who will now have to deal with their father's public arrest, Gemma's kids possibly seeing her on OF, and I just listened to the Hysteria podcast and it seems Lara's son has PTSD because she's brought so many boyfriend's home. Hopefully Kasia's children are relatively unscathed.
The original UK series you had to have never married or had kids.

The last "old" season they had one woman with kids but they were all in their 20s and she was divorced.

But I agree. They need to return to no kids. It isn't fair on them.

They also need to stop recruiting people who are fame hungry love Island rejects and get some normal people!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Dogtanian

VIP Member
“I’m sorry for my behaviour last night”, SPH

we didn’t see anything because the editing was so shit

• Haha

Don’tStart

VIP Member
So Zoe and Jenna were the ONLY surviving couple of this experiment?! And we’re STILL supposed to refer to these people as marriage guidance experts?!

Also, I can guarantee both the mothers have had something to do with the split between Jordan and Chanita.