Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so bored but I know I’m gonna be more bored tomorrow when I have nothing to watch (n)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Oooh Max Factor lady, get into my bed!!!
I have some very unsatisfactory love making to perform! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Matt and Whitney on the couch were so confusing. Clearly something really serious has happened that we’ve not seen so why bother showing us this? I think they’re both wanks but Whitney seemed really genuinely upset and emotional and I’m so confused
It's frustrating. I get the sense that the juiciest moments of this series have all been left on the cutting room floor.

Reactions: 25
Richie needs to get up and do a power ballad tonight or else this episode is gonna well and truly be a snooze fest!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are they gonna show how it all started and Thomas and April gossiping about Chanita over a line of coke?!?!!

Don’t be stupid, we’ll probs just get to watch the same old bullshit clips over and over, Thomas slurring U r a LIIAAEEERR

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We could probably watch this entire series in 2 or 3 hours if we skipped all the recaps 🙄

Reactions: 16
I'm actually bleeping doomed. Got a firestick the other day and still getting to grips with it. Locked myself out of it. ☹ have missed 25 minutes 😫. I clearly was never meant to watch the reunions 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.