Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is way off topic, but what’s this stupid face tapping thing all the girls are doing when they start crying? What’s wrong with a good old swipe with a sleeve?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's frustrating. I get the sense that the juiciest moments of this series have all been left on the cutting room floor.
And instead we’ve had endless chats about horse legs and Johnathan being pulled up while Matt and George get away with their red flags

Reactions: 17
As always, Thomas and Adrian sit on the sofa together and the experts totally ignore poor Adrian!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Confused as I'm somehow feeling sorry for/half liking Whitney in this episode...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is way off topic, but what’s this stupid face tapping thing all the girls are doing when they start crying? What’s wrong with a good old swipe with a sleeve?
It's to protect the makeup!

Reactions: 6
I'm actually bleeping doomed. Got a firestick the other day and still getting to grips with it. Locked myself out of it. ☹ have missed 25 minutes 😫. I clearly was never meant to watch the reunions 😭😭😭😭
You’ve been saved

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.