Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Gemma's face when she saw Whitney is like that one you have as a kid opening a birthday card pretending to read the message whilst smirking knowing 20 quid has just fell out.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Clementine

VIP Member
Thomas said on his stories Matt looked like an overgrown toddler in his outfit and should’ve came in on a tricycle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

1x2x3x4x

Nahhhhh sorry Jordan is one of the fakest on there for me. Poor Chanita - you can say what you like about her laugh etc but I truly believe she was genuine when it came to Jordan. He led her on. He’ll be on the z-list tv circuit in no time 🙄

Reactions: 35

Jt2020

VIP Member
If the experts don’t shove Matt in the bin tomorrow then they really have done a shit job

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Don’tStart

VIP Member
SPH is just absolutely repulsive, vile, cringe-inducing and disgusting. His fake apology to the group optimised everything I hate about him. He’s a showman - The exact quality what deterred Whitney from pursuing a relationship with Duka. He puts on a front in front of his pals and I can imagine when the cameras aren’t rolling, he’s been a right bastard for the most part of this experiment.

Reactions: 34