Married At First Sight UK #16 Beep beep! It's Georgey Dahmer and his reg plate is 4HRT BTS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that documented or do you know him? He may have worked hard but when he hits the drink he clearly relapses. He reminds me of narcissistic alcoholic family members. All wide eyed and in fight mode.
He's awful when he's sober too IMO.

Reactions: 13
Poor Sophie getting lumped with the worse half of the group - The women in black, SPH and George Dahmer, simply because her husband doesn’t like horse-legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
No matter what those people think of Thomas, they should respect Adrian as he has done duck all wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Is that documented or do you know him? He may have worked hard but when he hits the drink he clearly relapses. He reminds me of narcissistic alcoholic family members. All wide eyed and in fight mode.
I’m pretty sure there’s an article that’s just come out about it in the daily mail, I’ve not read it yet but i’ll try and link it

Also, SPH is just so bleeping rude. I can’t

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg Matt is so sarcastic and rude I wouldn’t be able to cope with that tbh I’d tell him to get fucked

Reactions: 39
No I don't know him but he's shared it there the other day. I've no reason to not believe him 🤷🏼‍♀️
He's also talked about his alcohol consumption on the show and that it's a regret for him. Fair enough it's alot of pressure I'd say especially for people who've never been on TV before. I'd struggle too

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also some of these men LAUGHING at Thomas and Adrian, hahahahaha bleeping hell George you end up getting arrested and it all comes out about you and SPH you’re just a massive fuckinf head really

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.