Married At First Sight UK #16 Beep beep! It's Georgey Dahmer and his reg plate is 4HRT BTS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canโ€™t believe not once in the entire series the โ€œExpertsโ€ never properly addressed his toxic behavior. Allowing him to speak to people the way does. Shouting over people talking. Heโ€™s a mess.
itโ€™s like with morag last series, never called out on anything despite being awful to almost everyone else there and especially her husband. whatโ€™s the point of the experts if they donโ€™t call this out? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Poor Thomas just wants love....
View attachment 1643698
oh my GOD ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
itโ€™s like with morag last series, never called out on anything despite being awful to almost everyone else there and especially her husband. whatโ€™s the point of the experts if they donโ€™t call this out? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

oh my GOD ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
This is why we need Ixpert John. He'd never let half of the stuff slide

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know this isnโ€™t an excuse but I feel like a lot of Thomasโ€™ behaviour is drink-fuelled

Reactions: 12
I've not caught up to the latest episodes and especially not the cock spinning chat (can't wait??) - but has anyone else noticed Thomas' eyes when he's on the drink?? Starting to wonder if he visits the loo frequently if you know what I mean ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Adrian no harm but you could of at least gave him a good kissing touchy feely moment AT LEAST

Reactions: 21
Adrian needs to explain this sex thing bless him. Living with someone 6 weeks without so much as a finger is a bit odd

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh this is making me really sad. I love Adrian so much and I love Thomas and I think theyโ€™ll have learnt a lot a lot from eachother and have a lot of love and respect for eachother even if they just are friends. You can see the change in Thomas when heโ€™s with Adrian and what theyโ€™ve gone through

Edit to add: I think that was a very mature and respectful convo

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
bleeping Thomas needs to sort his own tit out. He just wants a shag and to be famous. Poor Adrian.

Reactions: 17
I've not caught up to the latest episodes and especially not the cock spinning chat (can't wait??) - but has anyone else noticed Thomas' eyes when he's on the drink?? Starting to wonder if he visits the loo frequently if you know what I mean ;)
He used to be a drug addict from an previous abusive relationship, the difference in how he looks back then to now is massive. He's worked hard

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My sky box has decided not to record this so instead of starting from the beginning I just joined 20 mins in. Presume I didnโ€™t miss much. Iโ€™m not in a very good place mentally today so looking forward to catching up on the thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.