Married at first sight UK #15 kwame had no home to show, question is who will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Haribo has been in relationships where his partners weren’t offended by his “jokes” - and exactly how have those relationships worked out? Fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sophie alluded to her and Haribo still being together on her Q&A on Instagram! I really hope they're not still together, she can do miles better

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Johnathan is absolutely that guy who pushes every button you have and then when you explode asks you if you're on your period or tells you to calm down 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I would of preferred a little sing song intro from Richie tonight then the intro from kwame tbh. He can stay on his park bench.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Im doing that then this weekend …. Will try anything once.
*oh is away till then thats why theres no action before then*
Me and Mr B have got no chance. Minimum equipment we’d need to even try spinning is scaffolding and some pulleys. And almost certainly a stretcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
what did she say?
there was a question asking if her and Haribo are still together and she said "you'll have to wait and see" with a big smile on her face, and she's tagged him in loads of Q&A stuff too so they're either still together, or if they're not they seem to have ended on very good terms

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs I mentioned to DILF about mafs and spinning on cock. Idiot said Yessssssssss are we gonna try 🤦🏽‍♀️ errrrrr don't think I could physically spin on it without you ending up in hospital 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't recall the final dates being this tit in previous series.

Reactions: 20
The dates are so random. Shitney and SPH having a bath then Chanita and Jordan watching back their wedding video???

Reactions: 16
I've never been married so maybe I'm wrong but I'd find it awkward watching my wedding on a big screen

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.