Married at first sight UK #15 kwame had no home to show, question is who will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch This Country? That last VT of George reminds me of the vicar making excuses for Kerry and Kurtan’s behaviour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Did Jenna lie on her application did she say she was ‘open to children with the right person’ 🤔 as she seems very set on not having them and Zoe wants them, who thought they’d be a good pairing

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but if both spouses have different opinions on having children then this marriage is doomed. There is no compromise when it comes to this.

Reactions: 28
Thomas is such a bleeping selfish brat! And after last week, I can see why! His bloody Mother !

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but if both spouses have different opinions on having children then this marriage is doomed. There is no compromise when it comes to this.
Exactly my friend left a long term relationship because he wanted children and she didn’t
I can understand Zoe not wanting to waste years on someone bullshitting them and ‘dangling’ the possibility in front of them

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.