Married at first sight UK #15 kwame had no home to show, question is who will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The birthday girl is here!!! Celebrating that and my new job offer today has me still on the way home so i’m watching on my boyfriends home so I don’t miss our tattling 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's a pretty awesome day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY -!: massive congrats on the job offer 🎉🥳🍾🎁😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it wrong that I want to batter Matt with the ironing board that he is posing weirdly with?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shepherd's Pie is dressed like one of the Geordie Shore boys circa 2012 with that vest. Didn't James always wear low cut vests like that?

Is it wrong that I want to batter Matt with the ironing board that he is posing weirdly with?
no

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the Aussie one there would be a whole episode on who told Kwame what Kasia said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm totally shocked that kwame's wedding band hasn't been stolen during the nights asleep on the park bench.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.