Married At First Sight UK #14 Shitney's cuyute, Thomas stole Kasia's boots, but will no one think of the heartbeats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas presents sorted for every member of this thread!
Actually hunni you’ll find this is the present at the top of everyone’s list, a personalised message from Richie 😌😌
26E154C3-81D7-4059-93F8-52AABE059849.jpeg

for real though, who is willing to put a couple of quid in to get a shoutout to tattle from him? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
I know everyone on social media is right up Thomas's hole as they always are with "fabulous, say-it-like-it-is hun" types like that, but I can't bear him. Adrian deserves better.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just seen Matt has put up a photo on IG of going into the dinner party that was shown last night and captioned it “going in as a team” except it’s just him in the photo 🤦🏻‍♀️
There’s no I in team Matt!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Winning title by @itscoldoutside

Thread recap:
Shitney and shepherd's pie are in the experiment as a dating couple, rather than a married couple

Home stays happened. Most memorable thing is kwame wouldn't let kasia in his home. Bizarre.

Anonymous letter dinner party. Most drama was haribo/waitrose letter, she's standing up for her man against suggestions he doesn't let her talk

Chanita and Jordan had a wobble as he doesn't want to move in together until they're in love.

[ISPOILER] George has been arrested and released on bail for controlling/coercive behaviour [/ISPOILER]

Gemma is still thirsting on her insta

Previous thread link
Thanks for the new thread and recap and well done @itscoldoutside on your first thread title 🎉🍾

Reactions: 5
I know everyone on social media is right up Thomas's hole as they always are with "fabulous, say-it-like-it-is hun" types like that, but I can't bear him. Adrian deserves better.
As someone who’s out on the scene enough. We all know a bitchy train wreck of a queen like Thomas and everyone avoids them like the plague. Gets locked ends up in a fight or crying in the toilet. He’s a mess and dangerous.

Reactions: 21
Just now getting round to watch last nights. Trying to rapidly catch up before tonight. Don’t want to miss another thread 😂
2 mins in and i genuinely can’t stand April more than ever 🤯

Reactions: 11
Call me sad but I've just had a look at the followers all these people have ... without trying to read too much !!

Kaisia has the most.... with 114K... Kwame who seems to be a fame hungry man has only 40K..... that made me smile ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thomas has 100K and Adrian 98K

Surprisingly George and April have around over 80K each....

Gemma lagging behind with 75K :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Gemma is seriously milking the teat of her 5 seconds of fame until the river runs dry, isn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Call me sad but I've just had a look at the followers all these people have ... without trying to read too much !!

Kaisia has the most.... with 114K... Kwame who seems to be a fame hungry man has only 40K..... that made me smile ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Because no one cba with her dots of death on a daily basis 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lol, who even cares how many followers anybody has anyway 🤣🤣🤣

Who's got the most 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.