Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thomas is always trying to be the hero.

Is he defending her because he wants to, or because he wants camera time??? I can never tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bet you Thomas is feeling very validated now after George's arrest, he'll say he always knew

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I don't agree that no man should comment on a woman's body. We're all humans and we can all comment on each others bodies and do. Don't make it a man woman thing. It's a judgemental thing, it's a narrow minded thing, it's a superficial thing and it's a mean thing. But it's not a man woman thing.

Plenty of women make dad bod, beer gut or man boob comments. Kasia moaned about Kwamea hight, it's human nature to rate people on looks and have preference on looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just saw this online 🤌🏼
Married at First Sight 'abuser' George Roberts arrested - but Channel 4 are continuing to show him on TV

That was my spoiler further back , didn't know if It classed as a spoiler or not 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just saw this online 🤌🏼
Married at First Sight 'abuser' George Roberts arrested - but Channel 4 are continuing to show him on TV

I know we might never, but would love to hear April's take on this. I hope she's ok, and the other women he abused are too.

Reactions: 9
Thomas is always trying to be the hero.

Is he defending her because he wants to, or because he wants camera time??? I can never tell.
I love Thomas but he clearly just wants to get airtime and be the main character of this season so he can be ‘famous’ afterwards

Reactions: 11
im sorry but I am laughing so much at Georgey dahmer being arrested. Imagine him crying in the back of the car repeating ‘baby steps’ to himself. Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Thomas has had body issues himself and empathises with Sophie.
Fair enough. And I suppose because Sohpie doesn't speak up for herself enough, people feel the need to defend her. But don't think Thomas is genuine. I wish she could have put Jonathan in his place!

Reactions: 3
I don't agree that no man should comment on a woman's body. We're all humans and we can all comment on each others bodies and do. Don't make it a man woman thing. It's a judgemental thing, it's a narrow minded thing, it's a superficial thing and it's a mean thing. But it's not a man woman thing.

Plenty of women make dad bod, beer gut or man boob comments. Kasia moaned about Kwamea hight, it's human nature to rate people on looks and have preference on looks.
Couldn’t agree more. 100%

Reactions: 3

I get what you’re saying. But specifically saying the things that Johnathan said to Sophie, a partner etc. that’s not on. You may pass judgement on how someone looks but it’s down to them to worry about it not the person making the comment, therefore sometimes it’s best not to say anything.

Reactions: 4
Thomas does need to learn not to talk over people. Seen his heart? Okay Jeffrey Dahmer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.