Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonathon with an extra H is a Tory and wanks over Margaret Thatcher and her no-horse legs, pass it on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Maybe Johnathan should sign up for that Farmer want a (skinny) wife instead ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Starting to wonder if half the applicants thought MAFS actually stood for misogynistic as duck swines

• Haha
Reactions: 27
do we know yet who was the person in a long term relationship the entire time that Jess spoke about on her Instagram stories?!

Reactions: 4
I really donโ€™t think Haribo was being nasty . Itโ€™s like if one of the girls had said oh I donโ€™t like body builder type guys , or I donโ€™t like skinheads.
where he lacks the emotional maturity is not being able to apologise or see how it came across.
๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† Totally agree with your opinion, I have the same oneโ€ฆ.

Reactions: 15
Haribo has a type, all the men bar the one with Chanita like insta baddie types and theyโ€™ve paired them with attractive non insta baddie types (cept whit)

Reactions: 8
Sophie is so lovey and Johnathan is a twit, they were so happy and giggly on the honeymoon Iโ€™m sad for her

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.